- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 985457, 10 pages
Effects of the Yangjing Capsule Extract on Steroidogenesis and Apoptosis in Mouse Leydig Cells
1Institute of Andrology, Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, Nanjing 210046, China
2State Key Laboratory of Reproductive Medicine, Clinical Center of Reproductive Medicine, and the First Affiliated Hospital, Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing 210029, China
Received 12 May 2012; Revised 4 September 2012; Accepted 3 October 2012
Academic Editor: Cheppail Ramachandran
Copyright © 2012 Dalin Sun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hui Zhu, Zi-long Zhao, Yuan Zhou, Xin Chen, Ying Li, Xiao Liu, Hu-jie Lu, Yan-jun Zhang, and Jian-ning Zhang, “High-dose glucocorticoid aggravates TBI-associated corticosteroid insufficiency by inducing hypothalamic neuronal apoptosis,” Brain Research, 2013.
- Zhiqiang Wang, Baofang Jin, Xindong Zhang, Yugui Cui, Dalin Sun, and Chao Gao, “Yangjing Capsule Extract Promotes Proliferation of GC-1 Spg Cells,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Yalong Gu, Xindong Zhang, Dalin Sun, Hongle Zhao, Bin Cai, Chao Gao, Li Gao, Yugui Cui, Zhian Tang, and Baofang Jin, “The Stimulative Effect of Yangjing Capsule on Testosterone Synthesis through Nur77 Pathway in Leydig Cells,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.