- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 127672, 11 pages
Molecular Mechanisms Underlying the In Vitro Anti-Inflammatory Effects of a Flavonoid-Rich Ethanol Extract from Chinese Propolis (Poplar Type)
1College of Animal Sciences, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310058, China
2Life Sciences Institute, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310058, China
3School of Life Science, Liaocheng University, Liaocheng 252059, China
Received 19 November 2012; Revised 18 December 2012; Accepted 18 December 2012
Academic Editor: José Maurício Sforcin
Copyright © 2013 Kai Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alejandro Cuevas, Nicolas Saavedra, and Luis A. Salazar, “Modulation of Immune Function by Polyphenols: Possible Contribution of Epig enetic Factors,” Nutrients, vol. 5, no. 7, pp. 2314–2332, 2013.
- Ewelina Szliszka, Anna Mertas, Zenon P. Czuba, and Wojciech Król, “Inhibition of Inflammatory Response by Artepillin C in Activated RAW264.7 Macrophages,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Ewelina Szliszka, Alicja Z. Kucharska, Anna Sokół-Łętowska, Anna Mertas, Zenon P. Czuba, and Wojciech Król, “Chemical Composition and Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Ethanolic Extract of Brazilian Green Propolis on Activated J774A.1 Macrophages,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Chien-Hung Lai, Yu-Wei Wu, Shauh-Der Yeh, Yu-Hsaing Lin, and Yu-Hui Tsai, “Effects of 6-Hydroxyflavone on Osteoblast Differentiation in MC3T3-E1 Cells,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.