- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 140467, 10 pages
Control Group Design: Enhancing Rigor in Research of Mind-Body Therapies for Depression
Virginia Commonwealth University, School of Nursing, 1100 East Leigh Street, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
Received 19 November 2012; Revised 21 February 2013; Accepted 13 March 2013
Academic Editor: Vernon A. Barnes
Copyright © 2013 Patricia Anne Kinser and Jo Lynne Robins. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shaheen N. Awan, “Both direct and indirect behavioral treatments are beneficial for the treatment of voice disorders in teachers,” Evidence-Based Communication Assessment and Intervention, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- James J. Newham, Anja Wittkowski, Janine Hurley, John D. Aplin, and Melissa Westwood, “Effects Of Antenatal Yoga On Maternal Anxiety And Depression: A Randomized Controlled Trial,” Depression and Anxiety, 2014.
- Lawla L.F. Law, Fiona Barnett, Matthew K. Yau, and Marion A. Gray, “Effects of combined cognitive and exercise interventions on cognition in older adults with and without cognitive impairment: A Systematic Review,” Ageing Research Reviews, 2014.