- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 152738, 16 pages
The Effects of Qigong on Anxiety, Depression, and Psychological Well-Being: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
1Psychological Department, Guang’an Men Hospital, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing 100053, China
2Depression Clinical and Research Program, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
3Department of Social Work, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC 28223, USA
4Chinese Cochrane Centre, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610041, China
5Benson Henry Institute Massachusetts General Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Received 24 July 2012; Revised 3 October 2012; Accepted 14 October 2012
Academic Editor: Melzer Jörg
Copyright © 2013 Fang Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Harris A. Eyre, and Bernhard T. Baune, “Assessing for unique immunomodulatory and neuroplastic profiles of physical activity subtypes: a focus on psychiatric disorders,” Brain, Behavior, and Immunity, 2013.
- Romy Lauche, Holger Cramer, Winfried Häuser, Gustav Dobos, and Jost Langhorst, “A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Qigong for the Fibromyalgia Syndrome,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Chong-Wen Wang, Cecilia Lai Wan Chan, Rainbow T. H. Ho, Hector W. H. Tsang, Celia Hoi Yan Chan, and Siu-Man Ng, “The Effect of Qigong on Depressive and Anxiety Symptoms: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.