- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 247145, 11 pages
A Review on the Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Pomegranate in the Gastrointestinal Tract
1Department of Pharmacological and Biomolecular Sciences, Università degli Studi di Milano, Via Balzaretti 9, Milano, Italy
2Research Centre for Characterization and Safe Use of Natural Compounds-G. Galli, Università degli Studi di Milano, Via Balzaretti 9, 20133 Milano, Italy
Received 28 December 2012; Accepted 20 February 2013
Academic Editor: David Heber
Copyright © 2013 Elisa Colombo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fatemeh Forouzanfar, Amir Afkhami Goli, Elham Asadpour, Ahmad Ghorbani, and Hamid Reza Sadeghnia, “Protective Effect of Punica granatum L. against Serum/Glucose Deprivation-Induced PC12 Cells Injury,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Enrico Sangiovanni, Urska Vrhovsek, Mattia Gasperotti, Fulvio Mattivi, Giuseppe Rossoni, Cecilia Brunelli, Enrica Bosisio, Laura Brembati, Silvio Trivulzio, Mario Dell'Agli, and Elisa Colombo, “Ellagitannins from Rubus Berries for the Control of Gastric Inflammation: In Vitro and In Vivo Studies,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 8, 2013.
- Daniela Gilardi, Gionata Fiorino, Marco Genua, Mariangela Allocca, and Silvio Danese, “Complementary and alternative medicine in inflammatory bowel diseases: what is the future in the field of herbal medicine?,” Expert Review of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Gao-Feng Yuan, Xiao-E. Chen, and Duo Li, “Conjugated linolenic acids and their bioactivities: a review,” Food & Function, vol. 5, no. 7, pp. 1360, 2014.