- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 256782, 11 pages
Predicting the Drug Safety for Traditional Chinese Medicine through a Comparative Analysis of Withdrawn Drugs Using Pharmacological Network
1Shanghai Key Laboratory of New Drug Design, State Key Laboratory of Bioreactor Engineering, School of Pharmacy, East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai 200237, China
2Department of Phytochemistry, School of Pharmacy, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai 200433, China
Received 5 March 2013; Accepted 7 April 2013
Academic Editor: Aiping Lu
Copyright © 2013 Mengzhu Xue et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ming Yang, Jia-Lei Chen, Li-Wen Xu, and Guang Ji, “Navigating Traditional Chinese Medicine Network Pharmacology and Computational Tools,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–23, 2013.
- Weixian Ding, Jiangyong Gu, Liang Cao, Na Li, Gang Ding, Zhengzhong Wang, Lirong Chen, Xiaojie Xu, and Wei Xiao, “Traditional Chinese Herbs as Chemical Resource Library for Drug discovery of Anti-infective and Anti-inflammatory,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2014.
- R. Muthukumar, V Alexandar, and Berla Thangam, “A Systems Biological Approach Reveals Multiple Crosstalk Mechanism between Gram-Positive and Negative Bacterial Infections: An Insight into Core Mecha nism and Unique Molecular Signatures,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014.