- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 262796, 13 pages
The Phytochemical Shikonin Stimulates Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition (EMT) in Skin Wound Healing
Agricultural Biotechnology Research Center, Academia Sinica, 128 Academia Road, Section 2, Nankang, Taipei 115, Taiwan
Received 28 November 2012; Accepted 8 May 2013
Academic Editor: Taiping Fan
Copyright © 2013 Shu-Yi Yin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chibo Liu, Lihui Yin, Jiaqi Chen, and Jiayu Chen, “The apoptotic effect of shikonin on human papillary thyroid carcinoma cells through mitochondrial pathway,” Tumor Biology, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 1791–1798, 2014.
- Yuanyuan Xu, Xuegang Xu, Xinghua Gao, Hongduo Chen, and Long Geng, “Shikonin suppresses IL-17-induced VEGF expression via blockage of JAK2/STAT3 pathway,” International Immunopharmacology, 2014.
- Jale Aliasl, Fariba Khoshzaban, Behrooz Barikbin, Mohsen Naseri, Mohammad Kamalinejad, Fateme Emadi, Zahra Razzaghi, Daryush Talei, Maryam Yousefi, Fateme Aliasl, Maryam Barati, Parvaneh Mohseni Moghaddam, Seyyed Abbas Hasheminejad, and Hossein Esmailzad Nami, “Comparing the Healing Effects of Arnebia euchroma Ointment with Petrolatum on the Ulcers Caused by Fractional CO2 Laser: A Single-Blinded Clinical Trial,” Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal, vol. 16, no. 10, 2014.