- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 278405, 13 pages
Vitexicarpin Acts as a Novel Angiogenesis Inhibitor and Its Target Network
1MOE Key Laboratory of Bioinformatics and Bioinformatics Division, TNLIST, Department of Automation, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
2Joint Computational Center of Drug Discovery, Tianjin International Joint Academy of Biotechnology & Medicine, Tianjin 300457, China
Received 22 October 2012; Accepted 20 November 2012
Academic Editor: Weidong Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Bo Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shao Li, and Bo Zhang, “Traditional Chinese medicine network pharmacology: Theory, methodology and application,” Chinese Journal of Natural Medicines, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 110–120, 2013.
- S Li Shao, and B Zhang Bo, “Traditional Chinese medicine network pharmacology: theory, methodology and application,” Chinese Journal of Natural Medicines, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 110–120, 2013.
- Divyashree Ravishankar, Amit Kumar Rajora, Francesca Greco, and Helen. M.I. Osborn, “Flavonoids as prospective compounds for anti-cancer therapy,” The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, vol. 45, no. 12, pp. 2821–2831, 2013.
- Gui-biao Zhang, Qing-ya Li, Qi-long Chen, and Shi-bing Su, “Network Pharmacology: A New Approach for Chinese Herbal Medicine Research,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Ming Yang, Jia-Lei Chen, Li-Wen Xu, and Guang Ji, “Navigating Traditional Chinese Medicine Network Pharmacology and Computational Tools,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–23, 2013.
- Lei Zhong, Xiao-Yu Fu, Chan Zou, Ling-Ling Yang, Shu Zhou, Jiao Yang, Yun Tang, Chuan Cheng, Lin-Li Li, Rong Xiang, Li-Juan Chen, Yu-Zong Chen, Yu-Quan Wei, and Sheng-Yong Yang, “A preclinical evaluation of a novel multikinase inhibitor, SKLB-329, as a therapeutic agent against hepatocellular carcinoma,” International Journal of Cancer, 2014.