- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 316250, 7 pages
Improving the Efficacy of Conventional Therapy by Adding Andrographolide Sulfonate in the Treatment of Severe Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease: A Randomized Controlled Trial
1You'an Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing, Fengtai 100069, China
2China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing 100700, China
3Handan Maternal and Child Health Hospital, Handan, Hebei 056001, China
4The People's Hospital of Liuzhou, Liuzhou, Guangxi 545006, China
5Children's Hospital of Jiangxi Province, Nanchang, Jiangxi 330006, China
Received 15 October 2012; Accepted 20 December 2012
Academic Editor: Zhao Xiang Bian
Copyright © 2013 Xiuhui Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yirong Fang, Shuiping Wang, Lijie Zhang, Zhinan Guo, Zhaohui Huang, Chunyu Tu, and Bao-Ping Zhu, “Risk factors of severe hand, foot and mouth disease: A meta-analysis,” Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases, vol. 46, no. 7, pp. 515–522, 2014.
- Juliana Jamal, Mohd Rais Mustafa, and Pooi-Fong Wong, “Paeonol Protects Against Premature Senescence In Endothelial Cells By Modulating Sirtuin 1 Pathway,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2014.
- Xiuhui Li, Qin Li, Junhong Li, Ying Li, Yuping Chen, Aiping Lv, Jian Zhang, Jianbo Ding, Kristine Von Maltzan, and Tao Wen, “Elevated levels of circulating histones indicate disease activity in patients with hand, foot, and mouth disease (HFMD),” Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases, vol. 46, no. 12, pp. 818–824, 2014.
- Xiuhui Li, Xi Zhang, Jianbo Ding, Yi Xu, Dan Wei, Yimei Tian, Wei Chen, Jihan Huang, Tao Wen, and Shuangjie Li, “Comparison between Chinese Herbal Medicines and Conventional Therapy in the Treatment of Severe Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease: A Randomized Controlled Trial,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.