- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 382927, 7 pages
Antimicrobial Potential and Chemical Characterization of Serbian Liverwort (Porella arboris-vitae): SEM and TEM Observations
1Dipartimento di Scienze degli Alimenti, Università degli Studi di Bologna, Sede di Cesena, Piazza G. Goidanich 60, 47023 Cesena, Italy
2Applied Microbiology laboratory, Centre for Rural Development and Technology, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi 110 016, India
3Institute of Botany and Botanical Garden “Jevremovac”, Faculty of Biology, University of Belgrade, Studentski trg 16, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Received 29 October 2012; Revised 6 December 2012; Accepted 6 December 2012
Academic Editor: Vincenzo De Feo
Copyright © 2013 Amit Kumar Tyagi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Danka Bukvicki, Davide Gottardi, Arnit Kumar Tyagi, Milan Veljic, Petar D. Mann, Ljubodrag Vujisic, Maria Elisabetta Guerzoni, and Lucia Vannini, “Scapania nemorea liverwort extracts: Investigation on volatile compounds, in vitro antimicrobial activity and control of Saccharomyces cerevisiae in fruit juice,” Lwt-Food Science and Technology, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 452–458, 2014.
- José J.S. Aguiar, Cicera P.B. Sousa, Mariana K.A. Araruna, Maria K.N. Silva, Aline C. Portelo, Jeferson C. Lopes, Victória R.A. Carvalho, Fernando G. Figueredo, Vanessa C.N. Bitu, Henrique D.M. Coutinho, Thiago Adolfo Sobreira Miranda, and Edinardo F.F. Matias, “Antibacterial and modifying-antibiotic activities of the essential oils of Ocimum gratissimum L. and Plectranthus amboinicus L.,” European Journal of Integrative Medicine, 2014.
- Kanika Bhargava, Denise S. Conti, Sandro R. P. da Rocha, and Yifan Zhang, “Application of an oregano oil nanoemulsion to the control of foodborne bacteria on fresh lettuce,” Food Microbiology, vol. 47, pp. 69–73, 2015.