- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 392743, 9 pages
Hepatoprotective Effects of a Chinese Herbal Formula, Longyin Decoction, on Carbon-Tetrachloride-Induced Liver Injury in Chickens
College of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine, Agricultural University of Hebei, Baoding 071001, China
Received 15 November 2012; Revised 19 January 2013; Accepted 21 January 2013
Academic Editor: Pradeep Visen
Copyright © 2013 Chunguang Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Z. Wang, The protective effect of polysaccharide of grifola frondosa on carbon tetrachloride induced liver injury and its mechanism [M.S. thesis], Shandong University, 2010.
- C. S. Xue, Q. H. Yang, and S. J. Liu, “Protective effect of Jiangzhi Ninggan capsule on acute hepatic injury induced by D-galactosamine in mice,” Lishizhen Medicine and Materia Medica Research, vol. 20, pp. 295–296, 2009.
- X. Y. Wang, G. L. Hu, and C. Y. Zhang, “Protective effect of Baogan Hupi liquid on acute liver injury induced by carbon tetrachloride,” Chinese Journal of Traditional Veterinary Science, vol. 2, pp. 10–11, 2006.
- R. Shulze and H. Kappus, “Lyses of erythrocytes as a result of microtonal lipid Peroxidation induced by CCl4 or FeCl2,” Research Communications in Chemical Pathology and Pharmacology, vol. 27, pp. 129–137, 1980.
- J. R. Hayes, L. W. Condie, and J. F. Borzelleca, “Acute, 14-day repeated dosing, and 90-day subchronic toxicity studies of carbon tetrachloride in CD-1 mice,” Fundamental and Applied Toxicology, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 454–463, 1986.
- A. Mondal, S. K. Karan, T. Singha, D. Rajalingam, and T. K. Maity, “Evaluation of hepatoprotective effect of leaves of Cassia sophera linn,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, Article ID 436139, 5 pages, 2012.
- L. Xu, J. Gao, Y. Wang et al., “Myrica rubra extracts protect the liver from CCl4-induced damage,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2011, Article ID 518302, 8 pages, 2011.
- X. Zhao, H. Jia, S. Yang et al., “Salvianolic acid B reducing portal hypertension depends onmacrophages in isolated portal perfused rat livers with chronic hepatitis,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, Article ID 786365, 8 pages, 2012.
- Z. G. Wang, Studies on extracting technology of TFG and biological activity of Geranium wilfordii maxim [M.S. thesis], Yangzhou University, 1986.
- J. Liu, D. J. Liu, F. F. Qiao, J. N. Ni, Y. J. Lv, and E. D. Bao, “Establishment of experimental animal model of chicken liver and kidney damages induced by carbon tetrachloride,” Journal of Nanjing Agricultural University, vol. 31, pp. 117–120, 2008.
- D. Liu, H. F. Tang, S. Q. Zhang, Y. Di, J. Meng, and J. W. Wang, “Protective effect of concentrated tablet of Polygonum cuspidatum on liver injury in mice,” Lishizhen Medicine and Materia Medica Research, vol. 18, pp. 3034–3035, 2007.
- R. F. Yang, Establishment of mice liver injury model induced by DMN and protective effect of Chinese medicine on liver [Doctor thesis], Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine, 2008.
- D. S. Luo, H. H. Zheng, and Q. Liu, “Experimental research of Huangqin elixation's protective effect on liver injury induced by carbon tetrachloride in rats,” Journal of Xianning Medical College, vol. 15, p. 92, 2001.
- J. T. Lu, Y. Yang, W. Wei, and Z. M. Chen, “Protective effects of compound astragalus extract on chemical and immunological liver injury in mice,” Chinese Journal of Information on Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 1, pp. 32–34, 2008.
- H. Z. Lv, S. F. Huang, J. M. Cui, G. Li, and G. C. Piao, “Protective effect of ultra fine powder of Rhodiola sacra on acute injury in mice,” Journal of Medical Science Yanbian University, vol. 30, pp. 259–261, 2007.
- Z.-D. Liu, X.-G. Zhao, and S.-L. Yiu, “Study progress in treatment of hepatic injury and prospect,” Guiding Journal of TCM, vol. 10, pp. 81–87, 2007.
- Y.-P. Shang, S.-Y. Fang, J.-F. Ge, L. Zhang, and J. Li, “Protective action of cordyceps polysaccharides on immunological liver injury in mice,” West China Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 22, pp. 654–655, 2007.
- M. M. Li, T. Jiang, J. C. Hang, X. S. Yao, and Y. B. Li, “Protective effect of Rhizoma anemarrhenae total flavone on liver injury in mice induced by acetic acid,” Chinese Traditional and Herbal Drugs, vol. 39, pp. 252–255, 2008.
- Q. Wang and D. Xiao, “Protective effect of Mogrosides on chronic liver injury in rats,” Guangxi Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 30, pp. 54–56, 2007.
- S. M. Zhu and Z. P. Tang, “Research progress of protective effect of Yinchenhao decoction on liver,” Shanghai Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 42, pp. 73–74, 2008.
- B. Xie, D. J. Yu, and S. M. Cheng, “Protective effect of modified minor Radix bupleuri decoction on liver injury induced by paracetamol,” Lishizhen Medicine and Materia Medica Research, vol. 19, pp. 130–131, 2008.
- M. Kouadir, Study of hepatoprotective and anti-inflammatory effects of Long Dan Xie Gan decoction and their mechanisms [M.S. thesis], Yangzhou University, 2007.
- H.-X. Wang, Z.-Q. Li, and F.-X. Lu, “Effect of compound Caiyu decoction on immune system of mice with immunological liver injury,” Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine on Liver Disease, vol. 17, pp. 288–289, 2007.
- L. Di, X.-Y. Liu, H.-F. Chang, Y.-S. Wang, and Q.-G. Zhang, “Protective effect of Peony and Licorice decoction on acute liver injury in mice,” Pharmacology and Clinics of Chinese Materia Medica, vol. 23, pp. 4–5, 2007.
- X.-Q. Zhu and S. S. Lei, “Protective effect of teramethylpyrazineon chemical liver injury in mice,” Liaoning Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 35, pp. 138–140, 2008.
- J.-N. Zhao, C.-M. Gong, and Y.-J. Song, “Protective effect of licorice Xiexin decoction on experimental liver injury,” Pharmacology and Clinics of Chinese Materia Medica, vol. 14, p. 13, 1998.
- C.-X. Zhou, Q. Xu, and J. S. Cao, “Study on mechanism of improving cell immunological liver injury of Sinisan,” Chinese Journal of Basic Medicine in Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 8, p. 47, 2002.
- S. Wang, Eleven Herbal Formulas for Joudice, vol. 14 of Waitai Miyao, Peaple's Medical, Beijing, China, 1955.