- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 426052, 6 pages
Comparison of Acupuncture Effect on Blood Perfusion between Needling Nonacupoint on Meridian and Needling Nonacupoint off Meridian
1Institute of Acupuncture & Moxibustion, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing 100700, China
2Liulitun Community Health Centre, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100026, China
3Beijing Chaoyang Hospital, Beijing 100020, China
Received 25 April 2013; Accepted 18 June 2013
Academic Editor: Gerhard Litscher
Copyright © 2013 Wei-Bo Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zishan Gao, Xuguang Liu, Shuguang Yu, Qi Zhang, Qin Chen, Qiaofeng Wu, Juan Liu, Bo Sun, Li Fang, Jia Lin, Bing-Mei Zhu, Xianzhong Yan, and Fanrong Liang, “Electroacupuncture at Acupoints Reverses Plasma Glutamate, Lipid, and LDL/VLDL in an Acute Migraine Rat Model: A 1H NMR-Based Metabolomic Study,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Wei-Bo Zhang, Guang-Jun Wang, and Kjell Fuxe, “Classic and Modern Meridian Studies: A Review of Low Hydraulic Resistance Channels along Meridians and Their Relevance for Therapeutic Effects in Traditional Chinese Medicine,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–14, 2015.