- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 439690, 12 pages
Metabolomic Study of Collagen-Induced Arthritis in Rats and the Interventional Effects of Huang-Lian-Jie-Du-Tang, a Traditional Chinese Medicine
1School of Pharmacy, Second Military Medical University, 325 Guo-He Road, Shanghai 200433, China
2College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Jilin Agricultural University, Changchun 130118, China
3School of Pharmacy, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200030, China
Received 18 September 2012; Revised 28 January 2013; Accepted 28 January 2013
Academic Editor: Wei Jia
Copyright © 2013 Rongcai Yue et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Haiyang Fang, Yichuan Wang, Tinghong Yang, Yang Ga, Yi Zhang, Runhui Liu, Weidong Zhang, and Jing Zhao, “Bioinformatics Analysis for the Antirheumatic Effects of Huang-Lian-Jie-Du-Tang from a Network Perspective,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Yufen Wei, Lei Shan, Liming Qiao, Runhui Liu, Zhenlin Hu, and Weidong Zhang, “Protective Effects of Huang-Lian-Jie-Du-Tang against Polymicrobial Sepsis Induced by Cecal Ligation and Puncture in Rats,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013.
- Xijun Wang, Aihua Zhang, Guangli Yan, Ying Han, and Hui Sun, “UHPLC-MS for the analytical characterization of traditional Chinese medicines,” TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry, 2014.
- Huawei Zhang, Peng Fu, Beilei Ke, Shuping Wang, Min Li, Lin Han, Chengcheng Peng, Weidong Zhang, and Runhui Liu, “Metabolomic analysis of biochemical changes in the plasma and urine of collagen-induced arthritis in rats after treatment with Huang-Lian-Jie-Du-Tang,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 154, no. 1, pp. 55–64, 2014.
- Yao Qi, Zi-Feng Pi, Shu Liu, Feng-Rui Song, Ying Xu, Na Lin, and Zhi-Qiang Liu, “Urinary metabonomics study of Wu-tou-tang and its co-decoction with Pinelliae Rhizoma in adjuvant-induced arthritis rats,” Chinese Chemical Letters, 2014.
- Hongxin Cao, Aihua Zhang, Huamin Zhang, Hui Sun, and Xijun Wang, “The application of metabolomics in traditional Chinese medicine opens up a dialogue between Chinese and Western medicine,” Phytotherapy Research, 2014.