- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 456747, 12 pages
An Integrative Platform of TCM Network Pharmacology and Its Application on a Herbal Formula, Qing-Luo-Yin
1Bioinformatics Division and Center for Synthetic and Systems Biology, TNLIST/Department of Automation, Tsinghua University, Room 1-107, FIT Building, Beijing 100084, China
2Joint Computational Center of Drug Discovery, Tianjin International Joint Academy of Biotechnology & Medicine, Tianjin 300457, China
Received 6 January 2013; Accepted 4 February 2013
Academic Editor: Aiping Lu
Copyright © 2013 Bo Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [18 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shao Li, and Bo Zhang, “Traditional Chinese medicine network pharmacology: Theory, methodology and application,” Chinese Journal of Natural Medicines, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 110–120, 2013.
- S Li Shao, and B Zhang Bo, “Traditional Chinese medicine network pharmacology: theory, methodology and application,” Chinese Journal Of Natural Medicines, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 110–120, 2013.
- Zhao Fang, Bingxin Lu, Mingyao Liu, Meixia Zhang, Zhenghui Yi, Chengping Wen, and Tieliu Shi, “Evaluating the Pharmacological Mechanism of Chinese Medicine Si-Wu-Tang through Multi-Level Data Integration,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 11, 2013.
- Xuan Liu, Wan-Ying Wu, Bao-Hong Jiang, Min Yang, and De-An Guo, “Pharmacological tools for the development of traditional Chinese medicine,” Trends in Pharmacological Sciences, 2013.
- Wei Long, Xiao-Dong Zhang, Hong-Ying Wu, Jin Jin, Guang-Yun Yu, Xin He, Hao Wang, Xiu Shen, Ze-Wei Zhou, Pei-Xun Liu, and Sai-Jun Fan, “Study on Incompatibility of Traditional Chinese Medicine: Evidence from Formula Network, Chemical Space, and Metabolism Room,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Ming Yang, Jia-Lei Chen, Li-Wen Xu, and Guang Ji, “Navigating Traditional Chinese Medicine Network Pharmacology and Computational Tools,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–23, 2013.
- Mingzhu Zhao, Qiang Zhou, Wanghao Ma, and Dong-Qing Wei, “Exploring the Ligand-Protein Networks in Traditional Chinese Medicine: Current Databases, Methods, and Applications,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- Shulan Su, Jinao Duan, Wenxia Cui, Erxing Shang, Pei Liu, Gang Bai, Sheng Guo, Dawei Qian, and Yuping Tang, “Network-Based Biomarkers for Cold Coagulation Blood Stasis Syndrome and the Therapeutic Effects of Shaofu Zhuyu Decoction in Rats,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- Kuen-Haur Lee, Hsiang-Ling Lo, Wan-Chun Tang, Heidi Hao-yun Hsiao, and Pei-Ming Yang, “A gene expression signature-based approach reveals the mechanisms of action of the Chinese herbal medicine berberine,” Scientific Reports, vol. 4, 2014.
- Da Cheng Hao, and Pei Gen Xiao, “Network Pharmacology: A Rosetta Stone for Traditional Chinese Medicine,” Drug Development Research, vol. 75, no. 5, pp. 299–312, 2014.
- Haiyu Xu, Yanqiong Zhang, Yun Lei, Xiumei Gao, Huaqiang Zhai, Na Lin, Shihuan Tang, Rixin Liang, Yan Ma, Defeng Li, Yi Zhang, Guangrong Zhu, Hongjun Yang, and Luqi Huang, “A Systems Biology-Based Approach to Uncovering the Molecular Mechanisms Underlying the Effects of Dragon's Blood Tablet in Colitis, Involving the Integration of Chemical Analysis, ADME Prediction, and Network Pharmacology,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 7, 2014.
- Bohui Li, Weiyang Tao, Chunli Zheng, Piar Ali Shar, Chao Huang, Yingxue Fu, and Yonghua Wang, “Systems pharmacology-based approach for dissecting the addition and subtraction theory of traditional Chinese Medicines: An example using Xiao-Chaihu-decoction and da-Chaihu-decoction,” Computers in Biology and Medicine, 2014.
- Xujun Liang, Huiying Li, and Shao Li, “A novel network pharmacology approach to analyse traditional herbal formulae: the Liu-Wei-Di-Huang pill as a case study,” Molecular Biosystems, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 1014–1022, 2014.
- Huiying Li, Linhua Zhao, Bo Zhang, Yuyu Jiang, Xu Wang, Yun Guo, Hongxing Liu, Shao Li, and Xiaolin Tong, “A Network Pharmacology Approach to Determine Active Compounds and Action Mechanisms of Ge-Gen-Qin-Lian Decoction for Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Iris R. Bell, Barbara Sarter, Leanna J. Standish, Prasanta Banerji, and Pratip Banerji, “Low Doses of Traditional Nanophytomedicines for Clinical Treatment: Manufacturing Processes and Nonlinear Response Patterns,” Journal Of Nanoscience And Nanotechnology, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 4021–4038, 2015.
- Yan-Fen Dai, and Xing-Ming Zhao, “A Survey on the Computational Approaches to Identify Drug Targets in the Postgenomic Era,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.
- Yan Li, Rui Li, Zibo Ouyang, and Shao Li, “Herb Network Analysis for a Famous TCM Doctor's Prescriptions on Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.
- Zheng Xiang, Hao Sun, Xiaojun Cai, Dahui Chen, and Xiaoyong Zheng, “The study on the material basis and the mechanism for anti-renal interstitial fibrosis efficacy of rhubarb through integration of metabonomics and network pharmacology,” Mol. BioSyst., vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 1067–1078, 2015.