- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 504537, 11 pages
Effects of Three Types of Japanese Honey on Full-Thickness Wound in Mice
1Graduate Course of Nursing Science, Division of Health Sciences, Department of Clinical Nursing, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kanazawa University, 5-11-80 Kodatsuno, Kanazawa 920-0942, Japan
2Department of Nursing, School of Health Sciences, Kanazawa University, 5-11-80 Kodatsuno, Kanazawa 920-0942, Japan
Received 19 June 2012; Revised 11 October 2012; Accepted 23 October 2012
Academic Editor: Jenny M. Wilkinson
Copyright © 2013 Yukari Nakajima et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yukari Nakajima, Kanae Mukai, Nasruddin, Emi Komatsu, Terumi Iuchi, Yukie Kitayama, Junko Sugama, and Toshio Nakatani, “Evaluation of the Effects of Honey on Acute-Phase Deep Burn Wounds,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–20, 2013.
- Faraidoon Haghdoost, Mohammad Mehdi Baradaran Mahdavi, Alireza Zandifar, Mohammad Hossein Sanei, Behzad Zolfaghari, and Shaghayegh Haghjooy Javanmard, “Pistacia atlantica Resin Has a Dose-Dependent Effect on Angiogenesis and Skin Burn Wound Healing in Rat,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.