- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 509134, 7 pages
Metabonomics-Based Study of Clinical Urine Samples in Suboptimal Health with Different Syndromes
School of Pre-Clinical Medicine, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Beijing 100029, China
Received 18 September 2012; Revised 2 December 2012; Accepted 2 December 2012
Academic Editor: William C. S. Cho
Copyright © 2013 Hai-Zhen Cui et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yang Dong, Yue Ding, Pu-Zhao Liu, Hai-Yan Song, Yu-Ping Zhao, Ming Li, and Jian-Rong Shi, “Investigation of the Material Basis Underlying the Correlation between Presbycusis and Kidney Deficiency in Traditional Chinese Medicine via GC/MS Metabolomics,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013.
- Yuan Liang, Xiao-Ling Guo, Jia-Xu Chen, and Guang-Xin Yue, “Effects of the Chinese Traditional Prescription Xiaoyaosan Decoction on Chronic Immobilization Stress-Induced Changes in Behavior and Ultrastructure in Rat Hippocampus,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Qi Qiu, Chun Li, Yong Wang, Cheng Xiao, Yu Li, Yang Lin, and Wei Wang, “Plasma metabonomics study on Chinese medicine syndrome evolution of heart failure rats caused by LAD ligation,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 14, 2014.
- Xiaozhe Qi, Siyuan Chen, Yao Sheng, Mingzhang Guo, Yifei Liu, Xiaoyun He, Kunlun Huang, and Wentao Xu, “Safety assessment of genetically modified rice expressing human serum albumin from urine metabonomics and fecal bacterial profile,” Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2014.