- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 548498, 12 pages
A Systems Biology-Based Investigation into the Pharmacological Mechanisms of Wu Tou Tang Acting on Rheumatoid Arthritis by Integrating Network Analysis
Institute of Chinese Materia Medica, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, No. 16, Nanxiaojie, Dongzhimennei, Beijing 100700, China
Received 11 January 2013; Accepted 20 February 2013
Academic Editor: Aiping Lu
Copyright © 2013 Yanqiong Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ming Yang, Jia-Lei Chen, Li-Wen Xu, and Guang Ji, “Navigating Traditional Chinese Medicine Network Pharmacology and Computational Tools,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–23, 2013.
- Yao Qi, Shizhe Li, Zifeng Pi, Fengrui Song, Na Lin, and Zhiqiang Liu, “Chemical profiling of Wu-tou decoction by UPLC-Q-TOF-MS,” Talanta, vol. 118, pp. 21–29, 2014.