- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 548498, 12 pages
A Systems Biology-Based Investigation into the Pharmacological Mechanisms of Wu Tou Tang Acting on Rheumatoid Arthritis by Integrating Network Analysis
Institute of Chinese Materia Medica, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, No. 16, Nanxiaojie, Dongzhimennei, Beijing 100700, China
Received 11 January 2013; Accepted 20 February 2013
Academic Editor: Aiping Lu
Copyright © 2013 Yanqiong Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ming Yang, Jia-Lei Chen, Li-Wen Xu, and Guang Ji, “Navigating Traditional Chinese Medicine Network Pharmacology and Computational Tools,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–23, 2013.
- Yanqiong Zhang, Xiaodong Guo, Danhua Wang, Ruisheng Li, Xiaojuan Li, Ying Xu, Zhenli Liu, Zhiqian Song, Ya Lin, Zhiyan Li, and Na Lin, “A systems biology-based investigation into the therapeutic effects of Gansui Banxia Tang on reversing the imbalanced network of hepatocellular carcinoma,” Scientific Reports, vol. 4, 2014.
- M-M Zhang, Y-S Jiang, H-C Lv, H-B Mu, J. Li, Z-W Shang, and R-J Zhang, “Pathway-based association analysis of two genome-wide screening data identifies rheumatoid arthritis-related pathways,” Genes and Immunity, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 487–494, 2014.
- Yao Qi, Shizhe Li, Zifeng Pi, Fengrui Song, Na Lin, and Zhiqiang Liu, “Chemical profiling of Wu-tou decoction by UPLC-Q-TOF-MS,” Talanta, vol. 118, pp. 21–29, 2014.
- Yanqiong Zhang, Ming Bai, Bo Zhang, Chunfang Liu, Qiuyan Guo, Yanqun Sun, Danhua Wang, Chao Wang, Yini Jiang, Na Lin, and Shao Li, “Uncovering pharmacological mechanisms of Wu-tou decoction acting on rheumatoid arthritis through systems approaches: drug-target prediction, network a,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, 2015.