- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 602672, 8 pages
Research on Zheng Classification Fusing Pulse Parameters in Coronary Heart Disease
1Laboratory of Information Access and Synthesis of TCM Four Diagnostic, Center for TCM Information Science and Technology, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
2Center for Mechatronics Engineering, East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai 200237, China
Received 11 January 2013; Revised 28 March 2013; Accepted 6 April 2013
Academic Editor: Aiping Lu
Copyright © 2013 Rui Guo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. X. Yan, Y. Q. Wang, and F. F. Li, “Research and application of pulse analysis,” Chinese Archives of Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 129–130, 2005.
- B. Jiang and Z. C. Song, “Spectral analysis of pulse signals,” Techniques of Automation and Application, vol. 26, no. 8, pp. 38–40, 2007.
- F. F. Li, Y. Q. Wang, R. Sun, S. Xue, D. Yao, and H. D. Sheng, “Application of the HHT & time domain method to the wrist-pulse-signal analysis in patients of coronary heart disease,” Chinese Journal of Cardiovascular Review, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 244–246, 2008.
- L. Cheng and L. J. Yang, “Identifying pulse signals based on fractal theories and wavelet,” Aeronautical Computing Technique, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 41–44, 2008.
- D. Gallez and A. Babloyantz, “Predictability of human EEG: a dynamical approach,” Biological Cybernetics, vol. 64, no. 5, pp. 381–391, 1991.
- H. W. Lu and Y. Z. Chen, “Fine graining complexity measure algorithm and its application in cardiac RR intervals analysis,” Space Medicine and Medical Engineering, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 444–447, 2004.
- C. G. Shao and S. T. Tong, “Nonlinear dynamic fast analysis and analysis of epileptic's EEG,” Journal of Biomedical Engineering Research, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 154–157, 2008.
- J. P. Eckmann, S. O. Kamphorst, and D. Ruelle, “Recurrence plots of dynamical systems,” Europhysics Letter, vol. 4, no. 9, pp. 973–977, 1987.
- C. L. Webber and J. P. Zbilut, “Dynamical assessment of physiological systems and states using recurrence plot strategies,” Journal of Applied Physiology, vol. 76, no. 2, pp. 965–973, 1994.
- J. P. Zbilut and C. L. Webber, “Embeddings and delays as derived from quantification of recurrence plots,” Physics Letters A, vol. 171, no. 3-4, pp. 199–203, 1992.
- N. Marwan, M. C. Romano, M. Thiel, and J. Kurths, “Recurrence plots for the analysis of complex systems,” Physics Reports, vol. 438, no. 5-6, pp. 237–329, 2007.
- N. Marwan, N. Wessel, U. Meyerfeldt, A. Schirdewan, and J. Kurths, “Recurrence-plot-based measures of complexity and their application to heart-rate-variability data,” Physical Review E, vol. 66, no. 2, Article ID 026702, 8 pages, 2002.
- G. P. Liu, J. J. Yan, Y. Q. Wang et al., “Application of multilabel learning using the relevant feature for each label in chronic gastritis syndrome diagnosis,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, Article ID 135387, 9 pages, 2012.
- “Nomenclature and criteria for diagnosis of ischemic heart disease. Report of the Joint International Society and Federation of Cardiology/World Health Organization task force on standardization of clinical nomenclature,” Circulation, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 607–609, 1979.
- Y. Q. Wang, Diagnostics of TCM, Chinese Medicine Science and Technology Press, Beijing, China, 2004.
- G. P. Liu, Y. Q. Wang, and Y. Dong, “Development and evaluation of scale for heart system Inquiry of TCM,” Journal of Chinese Integrative Medicine, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 1222–1225, 2009.
- Z. F. Fei, TCM Pulse Diagnosis, People's Medical Publishing House, Beijing, China, 2003.
- J. B. Gao, “Detecting nonstationarity and state transitions in a time series,” Physical Review E, vol. 63, no. 6, Article ID 066202, 8 pages, 2001.
- N. Marwan and J. Kurths, “Nonlinear analysis of bivariate data with cross recurrence plots,” Physics Letters A, vol. 302, no. 5-6, pp. 299–307, 2002.
- M. B. Kennel, R. Brown, and H. D. I. Abarbanel, “Determining embedding dimension for phase-space reconstruction using a geometrical construction,” Physical Review A, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 3403–3411, 1992.
- L. Cao, “Practical method for determining the minimum embedding dimension of a scalar time series,” Physica D, vol. 110, no. 1-2, pp. 43–50, 1997.
- A. M. Fraser and H. L. Swinney, “Independent coordinates for strange attractors from mutual information,” Physical Review A, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 1134–1140, 1986.
- J. B. Gao, “Recurrence time statistics for chaotic systems and their applications,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 83, no. 16, pp. 3178–3181, 1999.
- L. Xu, M. Q. H. Meng, X. Qi, and K. Wang, “Morphology variability analysis of wrist pulse waveform for assessment of arteriosclerosis status,” Journal of Medical Systems, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 331–339, 2010.
- M. L. Zhang, “LIFT: multi-label learning with label-specific features,” in Proceedings of the 22nd International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, pp. 1609–1614, 2011.
- Y. Q. Wang, H. X. Yan, R. Guo et al., “Study on intelligent syndrome differentiation in traditional Chinese medicine based on multiple information fusion methods,” International Journal of Data Mining and Bioinformatics, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 369–382, 2011.
- R. E. Schapire and Y. Singer, “BoosTexter: a boosting-based system for text categorization,” Machine Learning, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 135–168, 2000.
- G. Tsoumakas, M. L. Zhang, and Z. H. Zhou, Tutorial on Learning from Multi-Label Dat, ECML/PKDD, Bled, Slovenia, 2009, http://www.ecmlpkdd2009.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/learning-from-multi-label-data.pdf.
- Z. C. Luo, S. Zhang, and Y. M. Yang, Engineering Analysis for Pulse Wave and Its Application in Clinical Practice, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2006.