- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 623639, 11 pages
Therapeutic Effects of Water Soluble Danshen Extracts on Atherosclerosis
1Severance Hospital Integrative Research Institute for Cerebral & Cardiovascular Diseases, Severance Hospital, Seoul 120-752, Republic of Korea
2Division of Endocrinology, Department of Internal Medicine, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul 120-752, Republic of Korea
3Division of Neurology, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul 120-752, Republic of Korea
4Division of Cardiology, Department of Internal Medicine, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul 120-752, Republic of Korea
5eGene, Inc., Lee Gil Ya Cancer and Diabetes Institute, Republic of Korea
6Department of Chemistry, Yonsei University, Seoul 120-752, Republic of Korea
Received 14 September 2012; Revised 9 December 2012; Accepted 24 December 2012
Academic Editor: Keji Chen
Copyright © 2013 Yoon Hee Cho et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shujing Sheng, Jinxu Wang, Lirong Wang, Hong Liu, Peibo Li, Menghua Liu, Chaofeng Long, Chengshi Xie, Xiangqun Xie, and Weiwei Su, “Network pharmacology Analyses of the Antithrombotic pharmacological mechanism of Fufang Xueshuantong capsule with experimental support using disseminated intravascular coagulation rats,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2014.
- Byung Soo Kong, Yoon Hee Cho, and Eun Jig Lee, “G Protein-Coupled Estrogen Receptor-1 Is Involved in the Protective Effect of Protocatechuic Aldehyde against Endothelial Dysfunction,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 11, 2014.
- Chun Meng, Xiao-qing Zhuo, Guo-hong Xu, and Jian-li Liu, “Protection of salvianolate against atherosclerosis via regulating the inflammation in rats,” Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology [Medical Sciences], vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 646–651, 2014.
- Heera Ram, Rameshwar Jatwa, and Ashok Purohit, “ Antiatherosclerotic and Cardioprotective Potential of Acacia senegal Seeds in Diet-Induced Atherosclerosis in Rabbits ,” Biochemistry Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Sara S. Al Disi, M. Akhtar Anwar, and Ali H. Eid, “Anti-hypertensive Herbs and their Mechanisms of Action: Part I,” Frontiers in Pharmacology, vol. 6, 2016.