- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 629750, 12 pages
Involvement of Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress in Capsaicin-Induced Apoptosis of Human Pancreatic Cancer Cells
1Department of Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery, The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine,
Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310003, China
2Department of Hepatobiliary-Pancreatic Surgery, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou, Zhejiang 325027, China
Received 29 September 2012; Revised 31 March 2013; Accepted 23 April 2013
Academic Editor: Taiping Fan
Copyright © 2013 Shengzhang Lin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qiaoli Zheng, Jingjia Ye, and Jiang Cao, “Translational regulator eIF2 alpha in tumor,” Tumor Biology, vol. 35, no. 7, pp. 6255–6264, 2014.
- Seung-Bin Yoon, Seon-A Choi, Bo-Woong Sim, Ji-Su Kim, Seong-Eun Mun, Pil-Soo Jeong, Hae-Jun Yang, Youngjeon Lee, Young-Ho Park, Bong-Seok Song, Young-Hyun Kim, Kang-Jin Jeong, Jae-Won Huh, Sang-Rae Lee, Sun-Uk Kim, and Kyu-Tae Chang, “Developmental Competence of Bovine Early Embryos Depends on the Coupled Response Between Oxidative and Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress,” Biology of Reproduction, vol. 90, no. 5, 2014.
- Junzhe Jin, Guofu Lin, Hong Huang, Dong Xu, Hao Yu, Xu Ma, Lisi Zhu, Dongyan Ma, and Honglei Jiang, “Capsaicin Mediates Cell Cycle Arrest and Apoptosis in Human Colon Cancer Cells via Stabilizing and Activating p53,” International Journal of Biological Sciences, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 285–295, 2014.