- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 658531, 15 pages
A Computational Drug-Target Network for Yuanhu Zhitong Prescription
1Institute of Chinese Materia Medica, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, No. 16 Nanxiaojie, Dongzhimennei, Beijing 100700, China
2Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Tianjin 300193, China
3Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China
4Capital Medical University, Beijing 100069, China
Received 20 December 2012; Accepted 10 March 2013
Academic Editor: Shao Li
Copyright © 2013 Haiyu Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ming Yang, Jia-Lei Chen, Li-Wen Xu, and Guang Ji, “Navigating Traditional Chinese Medicine Network Pharmacology and Computational Tools,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–23, 2013.
- Yinli Liu, Bin Chen, Jian Le, Yanhai Xu, Lin Song, Yifeng Chai, Guorong Fan, and Zhanying Hong, “Rapid and sensitive liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry method for the simultaneous determination of 11 major components of Yuanhu-Baizhi herb-pair in rat perfusion fluids,” Journal of Separation Science, vol. 37, no. 12, pp. 1429–1437, 2014.