- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 675906, 12 pages
Add-On Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Mortality in Myocardial Infarction: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
1The Jockey Club School of Public Health and Primary Care, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
2Chinese Medicine Department, Hong Kong Hospital Authority, Hong Kong
Received 31 August 2012; Accepted 16 November 2012
Academic Editor: Vassya Bankova
Copyright © 2013 Vincent C. H. Chung et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xin-Yin Wu, Jin-Ling Tang, Chen Mao, Jin-Qiu Yuan, Ying Qin, and Vincent C. H. Chung, “Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses of Traditional Chinese Medicine Must Search Chinese Databases to Reduce Language Bias,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Jiangang Liu, Karoline Peter, Dazhuo Shi, Lei Zhang, Guoju Dong, Dawu Zhang, Heimo Breiteneder, Rudolf Bauer, Johannes Jakowitsch, and Yan Ma, “Anti-Inflammatory Effects of the Chinese Herbal Formula Sini Tang in Myocardial Infarction Rats,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.