- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 682418, 12 pages
Inhibition of Helicobacter pylori CagA-Induced Pathogenesis by Methylantcinate B from Antrodia camphorata
1Graduate Institute of Clinical Medical Science, China Medical University, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
2Institute of Biochemical Sciences and Technology, Chaoyang University of Technology, Taichung 41349, Taiwan
3Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, University of California Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
4Department of Internal Medicine, China Medical University Hospital, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
5Institute of Genomics and Bioinformatics, National Chung Hsing University, Taichung 40227, Taiwan
6Graduate Institute of Immunology, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei 10051, Taiwan
7Department of Microbiology and Graduate Institute of Basic Medical Science, China Medical University, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
Received 11 October 2012; Accepted 23 December 2012
Academic Editor: Mohd Roslan Sulaiman
Copyright © 2013 Chun-Jung Lin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yerra Koteswara Rao, Madamanchi Geethangili, and Yew-Min Tzeng, “Development of a high performance liquid chromatography method for the quantitative determination of bioactive triterpenoids in the extracts of Antrodia camphorata,” Analytical Methods, vol. 5, no. 20, pp. 5724, 2013.
- Chun-Lung Feng, Chia-Shuo Chang, Chih-Ho Lai, Chiu-Lien Hung, Chia-Han Chu, Cheng-Kuo Lai, Ying-Ju Lin, and Hong-Lin Su, “Characterization of Putative Cholesterol Recognition/Interaction Amino Acid Consensus-Like Motif of Campylobacter jejuni Cytolethal Distending Toxin C,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 6, 2013.
- Guadalupe Ayala, Wendy Itzel Escobedo-Hinojosa, and Carlos Felipe de la Cruz-Herrera, “Exploring alternative treatments for Helicobacter pylori infection,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 1450–1469, 2014.