- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 685642, 13 pages
Antidiabetic Effect and Mode of Action of Cytopiloyne
1Department of Veterinary Medicine, National Chung Hsing University, 402 Taichung, Taiwan
2Agricultural Biotechnology Research Center, Academia Sinica, 128 Academia Road, Section 2, Nankang, 115 Taipei, Taiwan
3Research Center, China Medical University and Hospital, Graduate Institute of Clinical Medical Sciences, China Medical University, 40402 Taichung, Taiwan
4Institute of Zoology, National Taiwan University, 10617 Taipei, Taiwan
5Department of Life Sciences, National Chung Hsing University, 402 Taichung, Taiwan
Received 3 November 2012; Accepted 29 January 2013
Academic Editor: Srinivas Nammi
Copyright © 2013 Cicero Lee-Tian Chang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Arlene P. Bartolome, Irene M. Villaseñor, and Wen-Chin Yang, “Bidens pilosa L. (Asteraceae): Botanical Properties, Traditional Uses, Phytochemistry, and Pharmacology,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–51, 2013.
- Wen-Chin Yang, “Botanical, Pharmacological, Phytochemical, and Toxicological Aspects of the Antidiabetic Plant Bidens pilosa L.,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Bun-Yueh Lai, Tzung-Yan Chen, Shou-Hsien Huang, Tien-Fen Kuo, Ting-Hsiang Chang, Chih-Kang Chiang, Meng-Ting Yang, and Cicero Lee-Tian Chang, “ Bidens pilosa Formulation Improves Blood Homeostasis and β -Cell Function in Men: A Pilot Study ,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–5, 2015.
- Cheng-Hung Lee, Tsai-Chung Li, Chia-I Tsai, Shih-Yi Lin, I-Te Lee, Hsin-Jung Lee, Ya-Chi Wu, and Yi-Chang Su, “Yang Deficiency Body Constitution Acts as a Predictor of Diabetic Retinopathy in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes: Taichung Diabetic Body Constitution Study,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.