- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 689865, 12 pages
Apoptosis Effect of Girinimbine Isolated from Murraya koenigii on Lung Cancer Cells In Vitro
1Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2Medical Research Centre, Jazan University, P.O. Box 114, 45 142 Jazan, Saudi Arabia
3Centre for Natural Products and Drug Discovery (CENAR), Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, UCSI University, No. 1, Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights, Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, University Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Malaysia
6UPM-MAKNA Cancer Research Laboratory, Institute of Bioscience, University Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Malaysia
Received 7 November 2012; Revised 20 January 2013; Accepted 6 February 2013
Academic Editor: Weena Jiratchariyakul
Copyright © 2013 Syam Mohan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bu-Yeo Kim, Jun Lee, Sung Joon Park, Ok-Sun Bang, and No Soo Kim, “Gene Expression Profile of the A549 Human Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma Cell Line following Treatment with the Seeds of Descurainia sophia, a Potential Anticancer Drug,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Amina Khatun, Mahmudur Rahman, and Shamima Jahan, “Preliminary phytochemical, cytotoxic, thrombolytic and antioxidant activities of the methanol extract of Murraya exotica Linn. leaves,” Oriental Pharmacy and Experimental Medicine, 2014.
- Luara de Sousa Monteiro, Katherine Xavier Bastos, José Maria Barbosa-Filho, Petrônio Filgueiras de Athayde-Filho, Margareth de Fátima Formiga Melo Diniz, and Marianna Vieira Sobral, “Medicinal Plants and Other Living Organisms with Antitumor Potential against Lung Cancer,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.