- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 695937, 9 pages
Classification and Progression Based on CFS-GA and C5.0 Boost Decision Tree of TCM Zheng in Chronic Hepatitis B
1Centre of Traditional Chinese Medicine Information Science and Technology, Shanghai University of T.C.M., Cailun Road 1200, Shanghai 201203, China
2Department of Computer Science, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai 200240, China
3Research Institute of Liver Diseases, Shuguang Hospital, Shanghai 201203, China
Received 19 October 2012; Revised 28 December 2012; Accepted 29 December 2012
Academic Editor: William Cho
Copyright © 2013 Xiao Yu Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- “Introduction to TCM,” http://www.tcmpage.com/.
- B. Flaws and P. Sionneau, The Treatment of Modern Western Medical Diseases with Chinese Medicine, Blue Poppy Press, 2005.
- J. Si, L. Sun, N. Dai, et al., “Study of sEGF level in chronic atrophic gastritis with either Chinese traditional medicine or Western medicine,” Journal of Zhejiang University Science, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 243–246, 2002.
- Chinese Medicine Institute of Medicine Committee of Liver Disease, “Viral hepatitis TCM standards (Trial),” Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 39–40, 1992.
- State Drug Administration, Chinese Medicine Clinical Research Guidelines (Trial), Chinese Medical Science and Technology Press, Beijing, China, 2002.
- W. L. Lu, “Relationship of traditional Chinese medicine syndromes and virus nucleic acid indicators in chronic hepatitis B,” Journal of Hubei Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 28, no. 7, p. 16, 2006.
- B. F. He and S. Q. Mao, “Relations between antiviral efficacy of lamivudine and traditional Chinese medicine syndromes in chronic hepatitis B,” Journal of Zhejiang Medicine, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 15–16, 2004.
- W. Xiao, S. G. Ju, J. W. Zhu, et al., “A data-mining algorithm oriented to the largest two-dimensional frequent itemset in the field of traditional Chinese medicine,” Journal of Chinese Computer Systems, vol. 28, no. 12, pp. 2193–2198, 2007.
- J. Xu, L. Tu, H. Ren, and Z. Zhang, “A diagnostic method based on tongue imaging morphology,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (ICBBE '08), pp. 2613–2616, May 2008.
- J. Xu, L. Tu, Z. Zhang, and X. Qiu, “A medical image color correction method base on supervised color constancy,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on IT in Medicine and Education (ITME '08), pp. 673–678, December 2008.
- C. C. Chiu, “A novel approach based on computerized image analysis for traditional Chinese medical diagnosis of the tongue,” Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 77–89, 2000.
- F. Li, D. Di, X. Li et al., “Facial complexion acquisition and recognition system for clinical diagnosis in traditional chinese medicine,” in Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Bioinformatics, Systems Biology and Intelligent Computing (IJCBS '09), pp. 392–396, August 2009.
- X. Q. Li, F. F. Li, Y. Q. Wang, et al., “Computer-aided disease diagnosis system in TCM based on facial image analysis,” International Journal of Functional Informatics and Personalized Medicine, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 303–314, 2009.
- Y. H. Cai, L. S. Shen, and X. L. Huang, “Progress of the pulse analytical instruments,” Journal of Electronic Measurement and Instrument, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 55–59, 2002.
- W. C. Tang, “The development of a double point sensor for the pulse,” Chinese Journal of Medical Instrumentation, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 16–19, 2000.
- Chinese Liver Disease Association and Society of Infectious Diseases, “Prevention and treatment programs of viral hepatitis,” Chinese Journal of Internal Medicine, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 62–68, 2001.
- The Internal Medicine Department Committee of Liver Disease in Chinese Traditional Chinese Medicine Association, “TCM syndrome differentiation standards of Viral hepatitis (Trial),” Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, no. 5, pp. 39–40, 1992.
- G. F. Hughes, “On the mean accuracy of statistical pattern recognizers,” Information Theory, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 55–63, 1968.
- R. E. Abdel-Aal, “GMDH-based feature ranking and selection for improved classification of medical data,” Journal of Biomedical Informatics, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 456–468, 2005.
- M. A. Hall, Correlation Based Feature Selection for Machine Learning, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand, 1999.
- B. Zheng and Y. X. Jin, “The analysis of marine human error causes based on attribute reduction,” Journal of Shanghai Marine University, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 92–93, 2010.
- J. T. Ren, J. H. Sun, H. Y. Huang, et al., “A feature selection method based on information gain and genetic algorithm,” Computer Science, vol. 33, no. 10, p. 194, 2006.
- S. C. Song, H. Pang, and X. J. Ding, “The application research of GA-SVM algorithm in text classification,” Computer Simulation, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 223–225, 2011.
- S. K. Murthy, “Automatic construction of decision trees from data: a multi-disciplinary survey,” Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, vol. 2, pp. 345–389, 1998.
- J. R. Quinlan, “Induction of decision trees,” Machine Learning, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 81–106, 1986.
- J. R. Quinlan, C4. 5: Programs For Machine Learning, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, San Francisco, NC, USA, 1993.
- P. Xiong, Data Mining Algorithms and Practice of Clementine, Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, China, 2011.
- J. L. Xia and H. W. Jiang, Medical Statistics, People’s Medical Publishing House, Beijing, China, 2005.
- R. Kohavi, “Scaling up the accuracy of naive-bayes classifiers: a decision-tree hybrid,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, pp. 202–207, AAAI, Portland, Ore, USA, 1996.
- M. Göndör and V. P. Bresfelean, “REPTree and M5P for measuring fiscal policy influences on the Romanian Capital Market during 2003–2010,” International Journal of Mathematics and Computers in Stimulation, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 378–386, 2012.
- D. Y. Zhang, G. Y. Gao, E. J. Mo, et al., “The relationship between TCM syndrome differentiation and clinical pathological diagnosis for 119 cases of chronic hepatitis B,” Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine on Liver Diseases, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 7–9, 1992.
- J. Jiang, Y. Q. Gao, X. Wu, et al., “The relation research of TCM syndromes in chronic hepatitis B and lab indicators,” Shanghai Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 15–16, 2000.
- X. H. Ma and J. X. Liu, “The study of TCM syndromes in chronic hepatitis B and liver function,” Jiangsu Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 25–26, 2006.
- T. H. Zhang, K. P. Jiang, and L. B. Cheng, “The research of TCM syndrome differentiation in chronic hepatic B and expression of HBsAg in liver tissue,” Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine on Digestion, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 141–143, 1997.
- W. Yu, G. Nie, G. G. Sheng, et al., “Multivariate linear diagnosis equations of the correlations between TCM syndrome differentiation in chronic hepatitis B and lab testing indicators,” Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine on Liver Diseases, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 204–207, 1997.
- J. F. Zhang, L. A. Cui, Y. Huang, et al., “A preliminary study of the relationship between TCM syndrome differentiation and virus replication in chronic hepatitis B,” Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 30, no. 12, p. 25, 1989.
- J. Chang, C. F. Zhang, W. W. Qiu, et al., “The quantitative analysis in TCM syndrome differentiation of chronic hepatitis B,” Journal of Chinese Clinical Medicine, vol. 3, no. 9, pp. 1–4, 2002.
- W. B. Shi, “The relevant research of TCM syndromes in chronic hepatitis B and objective testing indicators,” Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine on Liver Diseases, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 275–280, 2007.