- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 836179, 8 pages
A Metabolomics-Based Strategy for the Quality Control of Traditional Chinese Medicine: Shengmai Injection as a Case Study
1College of Pharmacy, Fujian University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fuzhou, Fujian 350108, China
2Center for Translational Biomedical Research, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, North Carolina Research Campus, Kannapolis, NC 28081, USA
Received 6 December 2012; Accepted 19 December 2012
Academic Editor: Aiping Lu
Copyright © 2013 Xiaodong Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- W. H. Wilson Tang, and Yanming Huang, “Cardiotonic Modulation in Heart Failure: Insights from Traditional Chinese Medicine,” Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2013.
- Tossaton Charoonratana, Thanapat Songsak, Chaowalit Monton, Worawan Saingam, Kingkan Bunluepuech, Jirapornchai Suksaeree, Apirak Sakunpak, and Krisana Kraisintu, “Quantitative analysis and formulation development of a traditional Thai antihypertensive herbal recipe,” Phytochemistry Reviews, 2014.
- Hongxin Cao, Aihua Zhang, Huamin Zhang, Hui Sun, and Xijun Wang, “The application of metabolomics in traditional Chinese medicine opens up a dialogue between Chinese and Western medicine,” Phytotherapy Research, 2014.
- Ai-ju Liu, Hui-qin Li, Ji-huang Li, Yuan-yuan Wang, Dong Chen, Yan Wang, and Guo-qing Zheng, “Chinese Herbal Medicine for Aspirin Resistance: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–16, 2014.
- Xiao-peng Chen, Yan-ping Lin, Yao-zhong Hu, Chang-xiao Liu, Ke Lan, and Wei Jia, “Phytochemistry, Metabolism, and Metabolomics of Ginseng,” Chinese Herbal Medicines, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 98–108, 2015.
- Shaoxiang Xian, Zhongqi Yang, Jun Lee, Zhiping Jiang, Xiaohan Ye, Luyi Luo, Lili Jin, Tianlun Yang, Suilin Ye, and Dongfeng Lu, “A randomized, double-blind, multicenter, placebo-controlled clinical study on the efficacy and safety of Shenmai injection in patients with chronic heart failure,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2016.