- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 894386, 11 pages
Inhibitory Effects of PC-SPESII Herbal Extract on Human Breast Cancer Metastasis
Research Center for Traditional Chinese Medicine Complexity System, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1200 Cailun Road, Pudong, Shanghai 201203, China
Received 13 March 2013; Accepted 28 April 2013
Academic Editor: Yong Qing Yang
Copyright © 2013 Xiu-Feng Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jia Du, Yang Sun, Xiu-Feng Wang, Yi-Yu Lu, Qian-Mei Zhou, and Shi-Bing Su, “Establishment of an Experimental Breast Cancer ZHENG Model and Curative Effect Evaluation of Zuo-Jin Wan,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Hongli Li, Baogang Zhang, Yuqing Liu, and Chonggao Yin, “EBP50 inhibits the migration and invasion of human breast cancer cells via LIMK/cofilin and the PI3K/Akt/mTOR/MMP signaling pathway,” Medical Oncology, vol. 31, no. 9, 2014.
- Qing-Jie Mu, Hong-Li Li, Yuan Yao, Shi-Chao Liu, Chong-Gao Yin, and Xue-Zhen Ma, “Chromodomain Helicase/ATPase DNA-Binding Protein 1-Like Gene (CHD1L) Expression and Implications for Invasion and Metastasis of Breast Cancer,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 11, 2015.
- Hung-Jen Lin, Shung-Te Kao, Yu–Miao Siao, and Chia-Chou Yeh, “The Chinese medicine Sini-San inhibits HBx-induced migration and invasiveness of human hepatocellular carcinoma cells,” BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 15, no. 1, 2015.
- Kyoung Jin Nho, Jin Mi Chun, and Ho Kyoung Kim, “Anti-metastatic effect of Smilax china L. extract on MDA-MB-231 cells,” Molecular Medicine Reports, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 499–502, 2015.
- Yang Sun, Xiufeng Wang, Qianmei Zhou, Yiyu Lu, Hui Zhang, Qilong Chen, Ming Zhao, and Shibing Su, “Inhibitory effect of emodin on migration, invasion and metastasis of human breast cancer MDA-MB-231 cells in vitro and in vivo,” Oncology Reports, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 338–346, 2015.