- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 908610, 7 pages
In-Patient Treatment of Fibromyalgia: A Controlled Nonrandomized Comparison of Conventional Medicine versus Integrative Medicine including Fasting Therapy
1Charité-University Medical Center, Institute of Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Economics, 10098 Berlin, Germany
2Department of Internal and Complementary Medicine, Immanuel Hospital Berlin, 14109 Berlin, Germany
3Karl und Veronica Carstens-Foundation, 45276 Essen, Germany
Received 31 August 2012; Revised 17 December 2012; Accepted 17 December 2012
Academic Editor: Thomas Ostermann
Copyright © 2013 Andreas Michalsen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tobias Romeyke, Hans Christoph Scheuer, and Harald Stummer, “Physiotherapy as one column of an integrative and interdisciplinary medical approach—Impact of the introduction of diagnosis related groups in Germany,” Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 2013.
- Andreas Buchinger, Hilmar Burggrabe, Gunter Holz, Christian Kuhn, Eva Lischka, Norbert Lischka, Hellmut Luetzner, Wolfgang May, Martha Ritzmann-Widderich, Rainer Stange, Anna Wessel, Michael Boschmann, Elisabeth Peper, and Andreas Michalsen, “Fasting Therapy - an Expert Panel Update of the 2002 Consensus Guidelines,” Forschende Komplementarmedizin, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 434–443, 2013.
- Andreas Michalsen, and Chenying Li, “Fasting Therapy for Treating and Preventing Disease Current State of Evidence,” Forschende Komplementarmedizin, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 444–453, 2013.
- Courtney Craig, “Mitoprotective dietary approaches for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Caloric restriction, fasting, and ketogenic diets,” Medical Hypotheses, 2015.
- Sala Horowitz, “Current Understanding of Fibromyalgia: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Theories About Causes,” Alternative and Complementary Therapies, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 25–31, 2015.