- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 957030, 13 pages
Metabolism of Genipin in Rat and Identification of Metabolites by Using Ultraperformance Liquid Chromatography/Quadrupole Time-of-Flight Tandem Mass Spectrometry
1Experiment Center for Teaching and Learning, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
2School of Pharmacy, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
3Institute of Chinese Materia Medica, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
Received 17 October 2012; Accepted 10 February 2013
Academic Editor: Wei Jia
Copyright © 2013 Yue Ding et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yue Ding, Yong Zhang, Tong Zhang, Ming Peng, Jian-Sheng Tao, and Guang Ji, “ A validated HPLC-MS/MS method for determination of genipin-1- o -glucuronic acid in rat plasma after administration of genipin and its application to a pharmacokinetic study ,” Biomedical Chromatography, 2013.
- Natalia N. Rosa, Otto-Ilari Savolainen, Pekka Keski-Rahkonen, Hannu Mykkanen, Kaisa Poutanen, Valerie Micard, and Kati Hanhineva, “Disintegration of wheat aleurone structure has an impact on the bioavailabi lity of phenolic compounds and other phytochemicals as evidenced by altered urinary metabolite profile of diet-induced obese mice,” Nutrition & Metabolism, vol. 11, 2014.