- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 958025, 11 pages
Antitumor Effect of Periplocin in TRAIL-Resistant Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells through Downregulation of IAPs
Biomedical Technology and Device Research Laboratories, Industrial Technology Research Institute, Hsinchu, Taiwan
Received 23 August 2012; Revised 15 November 2012; Accepted 15 November 2012
Academic Editor: Andreas Sandner-Kiesling
Copyright © 2013 Chieh-Fang Cheng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Juanjuan Wang, Xiangfeng Chen, Zhihua Zhou, Jinhui Li, and Hongxiang Sun, “The Inhibitory Effect of 3 beta-Hydroxy-12-oleanen-27-oic Acid on Growth and Motility of Human Hepatoma HepG2 Cells through JNK and Akt Signaling Pathway,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013.
- J. M. Calderon-Montano, E. Burgos-Moron, and M. Lopez-Lazaro, “The in vivo antitumor activity of cardiac glycosides in mice xenografted with human cancer cells is probably an experimental artifact,” Oncogene, vol. 33, no. 22, pp. 2947–2948, 2014.
- José Manuel Calderón-Montaño, Estefanía Burgos-Morón, Manuel Luis Orta, Dolores Maldonado-Navas, Irene García-Domínguez, and Miguel López-Lázaro, “Evaluating the Cancer Therapeutic Potential of Cardiac Glycosides,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.