- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 972863, 10 pages
Proteomic Analysis of the Effect of Fuzheng Huayu Recipe on Fibrotic Liver in Rats
1Institute of Liver Diseases, Shuguang Hospital, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
2Taizhou Municipal Hospital, Taizhou, Zhejiang 318000, China
3E-Institute of TCM Internal Medicine, Shanghai Municipal Education Commission, Shanghai 201203, China
4Shanghai Key Laboratory of Traditional Chinese Clinical Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
Received 19 October 2012; Accepted 4 December 2012
Academic Editor: Khalid Rahman
Copyright © 2013 Hongdong Xie et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiao-Lu Liang, and Jia-Ying Yuan, “Effect of Chinese herbal compound on liver fibrosis in rabbits with schistosomiasis by B-ultrasound,” Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine, vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 658–662, 2013.
- Chuanbin Yang, Xuechen Li, and Jianhui Rong, “Amygdalin isolated from Semen Persicae (Tao Ren) extracts induces the expression of follistatin in HepG2 and C2C12 cell lines,” Chinese Medicine, vol. 9, 2014.
- Yuanzhi Lao, Xiaoyu Wang, Naihan Xu, Hongmei Zhang, and Hongxi Xu, “Application of proteomics to determine the mechanism of action of traditional Chinese medicine remedies,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2014.