- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 983923, 8 pages
Oat Attenuation of Hyperglycemia-Induced Retinal Oxidative Stress and NF-B Activation in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats
Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 8 October 2012; Accepted 3 December 2012
Academic Editor: Menaka C. Thounaojam
Copyright © 2013 Abdulrahman L. Al-Malki. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Abdulrahman L. Al-Malki, “Oat Protects against Diabetic Nephropathy in Rats via Attenuating Advanced Glycation End Products and Nuclear Factor Kappa B,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Abdulrahman L. Al-Malki, and Ahmed Amir Radwan Sayed, “Bees’ Honey Attenuation of Metanil-Yellow-Induced Hepatotoxicity in Rats,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Abdulrahman L. Al-Malki, Ahmed Amir Radwan Sayed, and Haddad A. El Rabey, “Proanthocyanidin Attenuation of Oxidative Stress and NF-κB Protects Apolipoprotein E-Deficient Mice against Diabetic Nephropathy,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Lorena Perrone, Carmela Matrone, and Lalit P. Singh, “Epigenetic Modifications and Potential New Treatment Targets in Diabetic Retinopathy,” Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.