- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Economics Research International
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 214689, 13 pages
Investigating the Determinants of Nonperforming Loans in the Romanian Banking System: An Empirical Study with Reference to the Greek Crisis
1South East European Research Centre, CITY College and Research Centre of the University of Sheffield, 24 Proxenou Koromila Street, 546 22 Thessaloniki, Greece
2Business Administration and Economics, CITY College—International Faculty of Sheffield University, Leontos Sofou Street, 546 22 Thessaloniki, Greece
Received 21 June 2011; Revised 24 August 2011; Accepted 24 August 2011
Academic Editor: Ali M. Kutan
Copyright © 2011 Sofoklis D. Vogiazas and Eftychia Nikolaidou. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bilin Neyapti, and N. Nergiz Dincer, “Macroeconomic Impact of Bank Regulation and Supervision: A Cross-Country Investigation,” Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 52–70, 2014.
- Eftychia Nikolaidou, and Sofoklis D. Vogiazas, “Credit Risk Determinants for the Bulgarian Banking System,” International Advances in Economic Research, 2014.