- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Economics Research International
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 474230, 8 pages
Electronic Waste: A Growing Concern in Today's Environment
1Department of Management Systems, College of Business, Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701, USA
2MIS Department, College of Business, Southern University of New Orleans, New Orleans, LA 70126, USA
3Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Russ College of Engineering and Technology, Ohio University OH 45701, Athens, USA
Received 3 December 2010; Revised 18 March 2011; Accepted 5 April 2011
Academic Editor: Yew-Kwang Ng
Copyright © 2011 M. Khurrum S. Bhutta et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qingbin Song, and Jinhui Li, “Environmental effects of heavy metals derived from the e-waste recycling activities in China: A systematic review,” Waste Management, 2014.
- KeQiu Li, ShaSha Liu, QiaoYun Yang, YuXia Zhao, JunFang Zuo, Ran Li, YaQing Jing, XiaoBo He, XingHua Qiu, Guang Li, and Tong Zhu, “Genotoxic effects and serum abnormalities in residents of regions proximal to e-waste disposal facilities in Jinghai, China,” Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, vol. 105, pp. 51–58, 2014.
- R. Khanna, R. Cayumil, P.S. Mukherjee, and V. Sahajwalla, “A Novel Recycling Approach for Transforming Waste Printed Circuit Boards into a Material Resource,” Procedia Environmental Sciences, vol. 21, pp. 42–54, 2014.
- Qingbin Song, and Jinhui Li, “A review on human health consequences of metals exposure to e-waste in China,” Environmental Pollution, vol. 196, pp. 450–461, 2015.