- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Economics Research International
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 492325, 11 pages
Effects of Chinese Economic Stimulus Package on Economic Growth in the Post-Crisis China
1Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, No. 19 A, Yuquan Road, Shijingshan District, Beijing 100049, China
2Research Center on Fictitious Economy and Date Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, No. 80, Zhongguancun East Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100190, China
Received 28 April 2011; Accepted 8 June 2011
Academic Editor: James R. Barth
Copyright © 2011 Shenglv Zhou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Wu, “Saving, investment and economic growth-dynamic analysis of Chinese capital supply and demand,” Economic Research Journal, vol. 11, pp. 29–38, 1999.
- J. Q. Liu and H. C. Yu, “Positive analysis of causal relationship between fixed investment and economic growth in China’s economy,” Statistical Research, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 26–29, 2002.
- W. Wang, “The studies on the dynamic relationship among savings, investment and economic growth-empirical research of China from 1952 to 2006,” Nankai Economic Studies, no. 2, pp. 105–125, 2008.
- W. G. Zhang and Y. J. Hou, “The effects of local government investment on economic growth and employment: evidence from transitional China,” Ecological Economy, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 28–37, 2009.
- F. Wang, S. Guo, and M. Ezaki, “Labor migration and regional development in China: a regional CGE analysis,” China Economic Quarterly, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 1067–1090, 2006.
- N. Li, M. J. Shi, and F. Wang, “Roles of regional differences and linkages on Chinese regional policy effect: based on an eight-region CGE model for China,” System Engineering Theory & Practice, vol. 29, no. 10, pp. 35–44, 2009.
- W. Ding, “Reflections of 4 trillion of Yuan investment,” Legal System and Society, no. 2, p. 248, 2009.
- S. L. Zhang, “The progress and results of 4 trillion Yuan of investment,” Macroeconomic Management, no. 12, pp. 29–31, 2009.
- X. P. Zhang, “Implementation and impact of the expansionary fiscal policy of 4 trillion RMB,” Beijing College Political Science and Law, no. 1, pp. 88–91, 2009.
- X. Wang and R. Lu, “Four trillion investment plan under crisis: short-term effects and long-term influence,” Journal of Sun Yatsen University, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 180–188, 2009.
- Y. Sun, Y. X. Zhu, and Z. Wang, “Policy simulation on national large scale investment program based on the impaction of financial crisis,” Geographical Research, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 789–800, 2010.
- H. Lofgren, R. Harris, and S. Robinson, A standard Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Model in GAMS, International Food Policy Research Institute, 2002.
- Y. J. Wu and X. W. Xuan, Economic Theory of Environmental Tax and Analysis of their Application in China, Beijing, China, Economic Science Press, 2002.
- S. Paltsev, J. M. Reilly, H. D. Jacoby, et al., “The MIT Emissions Prediction and Policy Analysis (EPPA) Model: Version 4,” MIT, 2005, http://globalchange.mit.edu/pubs/abstract.php?publication_id=697.
- H. S. Eggleston, L. Buendia, K. Miwa, T. Ngara, and K. Tanabe, Eds., 2006 IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories, Prepared by the National Greenhouse Gas Inventories Programme, Institute for Global Environmental Strategies, Kanagawa, Japan, 2006.
- L. L. Sun and R. E. Ren, “The estimation of Chinese capital input and total factor productivity,” The Journal of World Economy, no. 12, pp. 5–15, 2005.
- X. L. Wang, G. Fan, and P. Liu, “Transformation of growth pattern and growth sustainability in China,” Economic Research Journal, no. 1, pp. 4–16, 2009.