- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Economics Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 135630, 13 pages
Health Behaviour and Health Assessment: Evidence from German Microdata
Department of Law and Economics, Institute of Public Finance, University of Bayreuth, 95440 Bayreuth, Germany
Received 31 August 2011; Revised 3 November 2011; Accepted 4 November 2011
Academic Editor: Almas Heshmati
Copyright © 2012 Brit S. Schneider and Udo Schneider. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Narimasa Kumagai, and Seiritsu Ogura, “Persistence of physical activity in middle age: a nonlinear dynamic panel approach,” The European Journal of Health Economics, 2013.
- Sisira Sarma, Rose Anne Devlin, Jason Gilliland, M. Karen Campbell, and Gregory S. Zaric, “The Effect Of Leisure-Time Physical Activity On Obesity, Diabetes, High Bp And Heart Disease Among Canadians: Evidence From 2000/2001 To 2005/2006,” Health Economics, 2014.
- Hanna Brand, Martin Steppan, Jutta Künzel, and Tim Pfeiffer-Gerschel, “Bildung und Sucht: Eine explorative Untersuchung im Rahmen der Deutschen Suchthilfestatistik,” SUCHT - Zeitschrift für Wissenschaft und Praxis / Journal of Addiction Research and Practice, vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 69–78, 2015.