- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Economics Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 316564, 20 pages
The Real Economics of Climate Engineering
The Environment and Natural Resources, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, Hindenburgufer 66, 24105 Kiel, Germany
Received 6 April 2012; Accepted 19 June 2012
Academic Editor: Xie Zhu
Copyright © 2012 Gernot Klepper and Wilfried Rickels. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Timo Goeschl, Daniel Heyen, and Juan Moreno-Cruz, “The Intergenerational Transfer of Solar Radiation Management Capabilities and Atmospheric Carbon Stocks,” Environmental and Resource Economics, 2013.
- Matthew Kearnes, Phil Macnaghten, Richard Owen, and Jack Stilgoe, “Why solar radiation management geoengineering and democracy won't mix,” Environment and Planning A, vol. 45, no. 12, pp. 2809–2816, 2013.
- Gernot Klepper, and Wilfried Rickels, “Climate Engineering: Economic Considerations and Research Challenges,” Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 270–289, 2014.
- Clifford Singer, and Leah Matchett, “Climate Action Gaming Experiment: Methods and Example Results,” Challenges, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 202–228, 2015.
- Martin L. Weitzman, “A Voting Architecture for the Governance of Free-Driver Externalities, with Application to Geoengineering,” The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, vol. 117, no. 4, pp. 1049–1068, 2015.
- Asbjørn Aaheim, Bård Romstad, Taoyuan Wei, Jón Egill Kristjánsson, Helene Muri, Ulrike Niemeier, and Hauke Schmidt, “An economic evaluation of solar radiation management,” Science of The Total Environment, vol. 532, pp. 61–69, 2015.