- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Economics Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 316564, 20 pages
The Real Economics of Climate Engineering
The Environment and Natural Resources, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, Hindenburgufer 66, 24105 Kiel, Germany
Received 6 April 2012; Accepted 19 June 2012
Academic Editor: Xie Zhu
Copyright © 2012 Gernot Klepper and Wilfried Rickels. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Timo Goeschl, Daniel Heyen, and Juan Moreno-Cruz, “The Intergenerational Transfer of Solar Radiation Management Capabilities and Atmospheric Carbon Stocks,” Environmental and Resource Economics, 2013.
- Matthew Kearnes, Phil Macnaghten, Richard Owen, and Jack Stilgoe, “Why solar radiation management geoengineering and democracy won't mix,” Environment and Planning A, vol. 45, no. 12, pp. 2809–2816, 2013.