- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Economics Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 401472, 10 pages
Demand for Meat in the Rural and Urban Areas of Kenya: A Focus on the Indigenous Chicken
1Department of Crops and Animal Sciences, Humboldt University of Berlin, Philippstraße 13, Haus 9, 10115 Berlin, Germany
2Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Management, Egerton University, P.O. Box 536, Egerton 20115, Kenya
3Department of Regional and Project Planning, University of Giessen, Senckenbergstraße 3, 35390 Giessen, Germany
4Department of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt University of Berlin, Philippstraße 13, Haus 12, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Received 29 March 2012; Revised 26 June 2012; Accepted 30 June 2012
Academic Editor: Almas Heshmati
Copyright © 2012 H. K. Bett et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Caspar van Vark, John Humphrey, Raghavan Sampathkumar, Linda Nicolaides, Pamela Robinson, Heather Ducharme, and Jeanette Longfield, “What do food traceability crises in the North mean for people working in food chains in the global South?,” Food Chain, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 5–17, 2013.
- Caroline K. Bosire, Maarten S. Krol, Mesfin M. Mekonnen, Joseph O. Ogutu, Jan de Leeuw, Mats Lannerstad, and Arjen Y. Hoekstra, “Meat and milk production scenarios and the associated land footprint in Kenya,” Agricultural Systems, vol. 145, pp. 64–75, 2016.