- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Economics Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 525089, 8 pages
Insurance and Banking Interconnectedness in Europe: The Opinion of Equity Markets
Financial Stability Unit, European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority, Westhafenplatz 1, 60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Received 26 March 2012; Accepted 29 June 2012
Academic Editor: Perry Sadorsky
Copyright © 2012 Ken Nyholm. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. M. Liedtke, “Assessment of systemic risk indicators in the insurance sector,” Geneva Association Working Paper, 2011.
- V. V. Acharya, L. Pedersen, T. Philippon, and M. Richardson, Measuring Systemic Risk, Stern Business School, 2010.
- X. Huang, H. Zhou, and H. Zhu, Systemic Risk Contributions, Federal Reserve Board, Washington, DC, USA, 2010.
- T. Adrian and M. K. Brunnermeier, Covar, Federal Reserve Bank of New York and Princeton University, 2011.
- M. Billio, M. Getmansky, and L. Pelizzon, “Dynamic risk exposures in hedge funds,” Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 2010.
- S. Didier, Why Stock Markets Crash, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 2003.
- S. A. Ross, “The arbitrage theory of capital asset pricing,” Journal of Economic Theory, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 341–360, 1976.
- C. W. J. Granger, “Investigating causal relations by econometric models and cross-spectral methods,” Econometrica, vol. 37, pp. 424–438, 1969.
- J. D. Hamilton, Time Series Analysis, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1994.
- F. X. Diebold and K. Yilmaz, On the Network Topology of Variance Decompositions: Measuring the Connectedness of Financial Firms, University of Pennsylvania, 2011.
- L. Adamic, C. Brunetti, J. Harris, and A. Kirilenko, Trading Net-Works, University of Michigan, 2011.
- F. Allen, A. Babus, and E. Carletti, “Financial connections and systemic risk,” NBER Working Paper, 2010.
- M. L. Bech and E. Atalay, “The topology of the federal funds market,” Physica A, vol. 389, no. 22, pp. 5223–5246, 2010.