- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Economics Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 584869, 19 pages
Productivity of Nations: A Stochastic Frontier Approach to TFP Decomposition
1Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas, Rua Itapeva, 474-11 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
2Confederação Nacional de Serviços, Rua Professor Tamandaré Toledo, 69-3 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Received 31 August 2011; Accepted 26 October 2011
Academic Editor: Magda E. Kandil
Copyright © 2012 Jorge Oliveira Pires and Fernando Garcia. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Munshi Naser Ibne Afzal, “An empirical investigation of the National Innovation System (NIS) using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) and the TOBIT model,” International Review of Applied Economics, pp. 1–17, 2014.
- Ceyhun Elgin, and Selman Çakır, “Technological progress and scientific indicators: a panel data analysis,” Economics of Innovation and New Technology, pp. 1–19, 2014.
- Alexander Bilson Darku, Stavroula Malla, and Kien C. Tran, “Sources and Measurement of Agricultural Productivity and Efficiency in Canadian Provinces: Crops and Livestock,” Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 2015.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik, Nigel Driffield, and Ying Zhou, “Country specific advantage, firm specific advantage and multinationality – Sources of competitive advantage in emerging markets: Evidence from the electronics industry in China,” International Business Review, 2015.