- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Economics Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 868216, 15 pages
Food Price Inflation Rates in the Euro Zone: Distribution Dynamics and Convergence Analysis
Department of Agricultural Economics & Rural Development, Agricultural University of Athens, 75 Iera Odos Street, 11855 Athens, Greece
Received 1 March 2012; Revised 9 August 2012; Accepted 17 August 2012
Academic Editor: José M. Gil
Copyright © 2012 Angelos Liontakis. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Angelos Liontakis, and Dimitris Kremmydas, “Food Inflation in the European Union: Distribution Analysis and Spatial Effects,” Geographical Analysis, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 148–164, 2014.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, “Distribution dynamics of Russian regional prices,” Empirical Economics, 2016.