- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Economics Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 470412, 8 pages
Information in Repeated Ultimatum Game with Unknown Pie Size
Department of Decision Sciences and Managerial Economics, Faculty of Business Administration, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Received 24 August 2012; Revised 15 November 2012; Accepted 27 November 2012
Academic Editor: Philip J. Grossman
Copyright © 2013 Ching Chyi Lee and William K. Lau. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Beatrice N. Markiewicz, Hyunil Jo, Robert M. Culik, William F. DeGrado, and Feng Gai, “Assessment of Local Friction in Protein Folding Dynamics Using a Helix Cross-Linker,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 117, no. 47, pp. 14688–14696, 2013.
- Werner Güth, Kerstin Pull, Manfred Stadler, and Alexandra K. Zaby, “Blindfolded vs. Informed Ultimatum Bargaining - A Theoretical and Experimental Analysis,” German Economic Review, 2016.