- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Emergency Medicine International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 320309, 8 pages
Diagnosis and Management of Bacterial Meningitis in the Paediatric Population: A Review
1Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick, NSW, Australia
2Intensive Care Unit, Royal North Shore Hospital, St Leonards, NSW 2065, Australia
Received 3 March 2012; Accepted 3 August 2012
Academic Editor: Chamisa Macindoe
Copyright © 2012 Catherine L. Tacon and Oliver Flower. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sandip Kumar Dash, Minakshi Sharma, Shashi Khare, and Ashok Kumar, “rmpM Genosensor for Detection of Human Brain Bacterial Meningitis in Cerebrospinal Fluid,” Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2013.
- Claire von Mollendorf, Cheryl Cohen, Linda de Gouveia, Vanessa Quan, Susan Meiring, Charles Feldman, Keith P. Klugman, and Anne von Gottberg, “Factors Associated with Ceftriaxone Nonsusceptibility of Streptococcus pneumoniae: Analysis of South African National Surveillance Data, 2003 to 2010,” Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, vol. 58, no. 6, pp. 3293–3305, 2014.