- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Emergency Medicine International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 737391, 4 pages
Improving Knowledge and Process for International Emergency Medicine Fellowship Applicants: A Call for a Uniform Application
1Department of Emergency Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
2Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern, Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
3Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
4Department of Emergency Medicine, George Washington University, Washington, DC 20052, USA
5Department of Emergency Medicine, Gwinnett Medical Center, Lawrenceville, GA 30096, USA
Received 19 December 2012; Accepted 17 January 2013
Academic Editor: Harold K. Simon
Copyright © 2013 Gabrielle A. Jacquet et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ian B. K. Martin, Gabrielle A. Jacquet, Adam C. Levine, Kate Douglass, Amelia Pousson, Stephen Dunlop, Kajal Khanna, Suzanne Bentley, and Janis P. Tupesis, “Global Health and Emergency Care: A Postgraduate Medical Education Consensus-based Research Agenda,” Academic Emergency Medicine, vol. 20, no. 12, pp. 1233–1240, 2013.
- Gabrielle A. Jacquet, Bhakti Hansoti, Adam C. Levine, and Ian B.K. Martin, “Career Paths and Practice Patterns of Global Emergency Medicine Physicians: A Cross-Sectional Survey,” The Journal of Emergency Medicine, 2014.
- Gabrielle A. Jacquet, Alexander Vu, William B. Ewen, Bhakti Hansoti, Steven Andescavage, David Price, Robert E. Suter, and Jamil D. Bayram, “Fellowships in international emergency medicine in the USA: a comparative survey of program directors' and fellows' perspectives on the curriculum,” Postgraduate Medical Journal, vol. 90, no. 1059, pp. 3–7, 2014.