- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 308730, 9 pages
Cellulases from Thermophilic Fungi: Recent Insights and Biotechnological Potential
1Department of Environmental Biology, Shandong Agricultural University, Taian, Shandong 271018, China
2Turku Centre for Biotechnology, University of Turku and Åbo Akademi University, 20521 Turku, Finland
Received 6 June 2011; Revised 5 September 2011; Accepted 7 September 2011
Academic Editor: D. M. G. Freire
Copyright © 2011 Duo-Chuan Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Prashant Gabani, Erin Copeland, Anuj K. Chandel, and Om V. Singh, “Ultraviolet-radiation-resistant isolates revealed cellulose-degrading species of Cellulosimicrobium cellulans (UVP1) and Bacillus pumilus (UVP4),” Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, vol. 59, no. 5, pp. 395–404, 2012.
- Sami A. Gabr, and Ahmad H. Al-Ghadir, “Role of cellular oxidative stress and cytochrome c in the pathogenesis of p soriasis,” Archives of Dermatological Research, vol. 304, no. 6, pp. 451–457, 2012.
- Jan Olof G. Karlsson, Tino Kurz, Susanne Flechsig, Jacques Nasstrom, and Rolf G. G. Andersson, “Superior Therapeutic Index of Calmangafodipir in Comparison to Mangafodipir as a Chemotherapy Adjunct,” Translational Oncology, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 492–502, 2012.
- Muhammad Yasir, Haji Khan, Syed Sikander Azam, Amar Telke, Seon Won Kim, and Young Ryun Chung, “Cloning and functional characterization of endo-β-1,4-glucanase gene from metagenomic library of vermicompost,” Journal of Microbiology, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 329–335, 2013.
- Teck Khiang Chua, Da-Wei Liang, Chao Qi, Kun-Lin Yang, and Jianzhong He, “Characterization of a butanol–acetone-producing Clostridium strain and identification of its solventogenic genes,” Bioresource Technology, vol. 135, pp. 372–378, 2013.
- Zhongtao Zhao, Huiquan Liu, Chenfang Wang, and Jin-Rong Xu, “Comparative analysis of fungal genomes reveals different plant cell wall de grading capacity in fungi,” Bmc Genomics, vol. 14, 2013.
- Joost van den Brink, Gonny C. J. van Muiswinkel, Bart Theelen, Sandra W. A. Hinz, and Ronald P. de Vries, “Efficient Plant Biomass Degradation by Thermophilic Fungus Myceliophthora h eterothallica,” Applied and Environmental Microbiology, vol. 79, no. 4, pp. 1316–1324, 2013.
- Veeresh Juturu, and Jin Chuan Wu, “Microbial cellulases: Engineering, production and applications,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 33, pp. 188–203, 2014.
- Teemu Haikarainen, Clemence Frioux, Li-Qing Zhnag, and Duo-Chuan Li, “Crystal structure and biochemical characterization of a manganese superoxid e dismutase from Chaetomium thermophilum,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta-Proteins and Proteomics, vol. 1844, no. 2, pp. 422–429, 2014.
- David M. Granum, Shubham Vyas, and Somisetti V. Sambasivarao, “Computational Evaluations of Charge Coupling and Hydrogen Bonding in the Ac tive Site of a Family 7 Cellobiohydrolase,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 118, no. 2, pp. 434–448, 2014.
- Zhongtao Zhao, Chenfang Wang, and Jin-Rong Xu, “Comparative analysis of fungal genomes reveals different plant cell wall de grading capacity in fungi (vol 14, pg 274, 2013),” Bmc Genomics, vol. 15, 2014.