- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 398751, 8 pages
Determinants for Substrate Specificity of Protein Phosphatase 2A
Department of Pharmacology, University of Iowa, 2-432 BSB, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Received 4 March 2011; Accepted 28 April 2011
Academic Editor: Hemant Paudel
Copyright © 2011 Andrew M. Slupe et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Andriy E. Belevych, Sarah E. Sansom, Radmila Terentyeva, Hsiang-Ting Ho, Yoshinori Nishijima, Mickey M. Martin, Hitesh K. Jindal, Jennifer A. Rochira, Yukiko Kunitomo, Maha Abdellatif, Cynthia A. Carnes, Terry S. Elton, Sandor Gyoerke, and Dmitry Terentyev, “MicroRNA-1 and-133 Increase Arrhythmogenesis in Heart Failure by Dissociati ng Phosphatase Activity from RyR2 Complex,” Plos One, vol. 6, no. 12, 2011.
- Mingqiu Dai, Chen Zhang, Urszula Kania, Fang Chen, Qin Xue, Tyra Mccray, Gang Li, Genji Qin, Michelle Wakeley, William Terzaghi, Jianmin Wan, Yunde Zhao, Jian Xu, Jiri Friml, Xing Wang Deng, and Haiyang Wang, “A PP6-Type Phosphatase Holoenzyme Directly Regulates PIN Phosphorylation an d Auxin Efflux in Arabidopsis,” Plant Cell, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 2497–2514, 2012.
- Lan K. Nguyen, David Matallanas, David R. Croucher, Alexander von Kriegsheim, and Boris N. Kholodenko, “Signalling by protein phosphatases and drug development: a systems-centred view,” FEBS Journal, vol. 280, no. 2, pp. 751–765, 2012.
- Jerry D. Monroe, and R. David Heathcote, “Protein phosphatases regulate the growth of developing neurites,” International Journal of Developmental Neuroscience, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 250–257, 2013.
- Andrea Toledo, Flavio R. Zolessi, and Cristina Arruti, “A Novel Effect of MARCKS Phosphorylation by Activated PKC: The Dephosphoryl ation of Its Serine 25 in Chick Neuroblasts,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 4, 2013.
- Andrew M. Slupe, Ronald A. Merrill, Kyle H. Flippo, Mark A. Lobas, Jon C. D. Houtman, and Stefan Strack, “A Calcineurin Docking Motif (LXVP) in Dynamin-related Protein 1 Contributes to Mitochondrial Fragmentation and Ischemic Neuronal Injury,” Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 288, no. 17, pp. 12353–12365, 2013.
- Theodore J. Wilson, Andrew M. Slupe, and Stefan Strack, “Cell signaling and mitochondrial dynamics: Implications for neuronal functi on and neurodegenerative disease,” Neurobiology of Disease, vol. 51, pp. 13–26, 2013.
- Isabel Ballesteros, Teresa Dominguez, Michael Sauer, Pilar Paredes, Anne Duprat, Enrique Rojo, Maite Sanmartin, and Jose J. Sanchez-Serrano, “Specialized functions of the PP2A subfamily II catalytic subunits PP2A-C3 a nd PP2A-C4 in the distribution of auxin fluxes and development in Arabidops is,” Plant Journal, vol. 73, no. 5, pp. 862–872, 2013.
- Francoise Haeseleer, Izabela Sokal, Frederick D. Gregory, and Amy Lee, “Protein Phosphatase 2A Dephosphorylates CaBP4 and Regulates CaBP4 Function,” Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 1214–1226, 2013.
- Ward Sents, Elitsa Ivanova, Caroline Lambrecht, Dorien Haesen, and Veerle Janssens, “The biogenesis of active protein phosphatase 2A holoenzymes: a tightly regu lated process creating phosphatase specificity,” Febs Journal, vol. 280, no. 2, pp. 644–661, 2013.
- Ronald A. Merrill, Andrew M. Slupe, and Stefan Strack, “N-terminal phosphorylation of protein phosphatase 2A/B beta 2 regulates tra nslocation to mitochondria, dynamin-related protein 1 dephosphorylation, an d neuronal survival,” Febs Journal, vol. 280, no. 2, pp. 662–673, 2013.
- Victoria Kolupaeva, and Veerle Janssens, “PP1 and PP2A phosphatases - cooperating partners in modulating retinoblasto ma protein activation,” Febs Journal, vol. 280, no. 2, pp. 627–643, 2013.