- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 793708, 7 pages
Correlation between Agar Plate Screening and Solid-State Fermentation for the Prediction of Cellulase Production by Trichoderma Strains
1Embrapa Instrumentação, Laboratório de Agroenergia, Caixa Postal 741, 13560-970 São Carlos, SP, Brazil
2Programa de Pós-graduação em Biotecnologia, Universidade Federal de São Carlos, 13565-905 São Carlos, SP, Brazil
3Programa de Pós-graduação em Ciência e Tecnologia de Alimentos, Instituto Federal de Educação, Ciência e Tecnologia do Rio de Janeiro, Rua Senador Furtado 121, Maracanã, 20270-021 Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Received 30 August 2012; Revised 31 October 2012; Accepted 31 October 2012
Academic Editor: Jose Miguel Palomo
Copyright © 2012 Camila Florencio et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Estela Y. Valencia, and Felipe S. Chambergo, “Mini-review: Brazilian fungi diversity for biomass degradation,” Fungal Genetics and Biology, 2013.
- Cyril Bontemps, Maxime Toussaint, Pierre-Vincent Revol, Laurence Hotel, Mathilde Jeanbille, Stephane Uroz, Marie-Pierre Turpault, Damien Blaudez, and Pierre Leblond, “Taxonomic and functional diversity of Streptomyces in a forest soil,” Fems Microbiology Letters, vol. 342, no. 2, pp. 157–167, 2013.
- José Manuel Salgado, Luís Abrunhosa, Armando Venâncio, José Manuel Domínguez, and Isabel Belo, “Screening of winery and olive mill wastes for lignocellulolytic enzyme production from Aspergillus species by solid-state fermentation,” Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery, 2013.
- Leonela Caraveo, Héctor Medina, Ingrid Rodríguez-Buenfil, Carlos Montalvo-Romero, and Zahaed Evangelista-Martínez, “A simple plate-assay for screening extracellular naringinase produced by streptomycetes,” Journal of Microbiological Methods, 2014.
- Gastón E. Ortiz, María E. Guitart, Sebastián F. Cavalitto, Edgardo O. Albertó, Marcelo Fernández-Lahore, and Martín Blasco, “Characterization, optimization, and scale-up of cellulases production by trichoderma reesei cbs 836.91 in solid-state fermentation using agro-industrial products,” Bioprocess and Biosystems Engineering, 2015.