- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Epidemiology Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 437465, 9 pages
Percentage of Deaths Attributable to Poor Cardiovascular Health Lifestyle Factors: Findings from the Aerobics Center Longitudinal Study
1Department of Exercise Science, Arnold School of Public Health, University of South Carolina, 921 Assembly Street, Columbia, SC 29208, USA
2Beijing Sport University, Beijing 100084, China
3Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Arnold School of Public Health, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208, USA
4Markey Cancer Center, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 40536, USA
5Department of Health Examination Center, Beijing Hospital, Beijing 100050, China
Received 2 April 2013; Accepted 2 July 2013
Academic Editor: Jaume Marrugat
Copyright © 2013 Xuemei Sui et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gabriele Wulf, Heidi E. Freitas, and Richard D. Tandy, “Choosing to exercise more: Small choices increase exercise engagement,” Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 2014.
- Indre C. Eponiene, Diana Zaliaduonyte-Peksiene, Olivija Gustiene, Abdonas Tamosiunas, and Remigijus Zaliunas, “Association of major cardiovascular risk factors with the development of acute coronary syndrome in Lithuania,” European Heart Journal Supplements, vol. 16, no. A, pp. A80–A83, 2014.
- Chen-Yi Wu, Hsiao-Yun Hu, Yi-Chang Chou, Nicole Huang, Yiing-Jenq Chou, and Chung-Pin Li, “The association of physical activity with all-cause, cardiovascular, and cancer mortalities among older adults,” Preventive Medicine, vol. 72, pp. 23–29, 2015.
- Svetlana Stanišić Stojić, Nemanja Stanišić, Andreja Stojić, and Andrej Šoštarić, “Single and combined effects of air pollutants on circulatory and respiratory system-related mortality in Belgrade, Serbia,” Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A, pp. 1–11, 2015.
- V.A. Aparicio, I. Coll-Risco, D. Camiletti-Moirón, E. Nebot, R. Martínez, M. López-Jurado, and P. Aranda, “Interval aerobic training combined with strength-endurance exercise improves metabolic markers beyond caloric restriction in Zucker rats,” Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases, 2016.