- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Epilepsy Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 198183, 8 pages
Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Language Mapping in Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
1Imaging Research Laboratories, Robarts Research Institute, London, ON, Canada N6A 5K8
2Department of Medical Biophysics, Western University, London, ON, Canada N6A 5C1
3Department of Medical Imaging, Western University, London, ON, Canada N6A 5A5
4Biomedical Engineering Program, Western University, London, ON, Canada N6A 5B9
5Department of Clinical Neurological Science, Western University, London, ON, Canada N6A 5A5
6Department of Psychology, Western University, London, ON, Canada N6A 5A5
Received 2 February 2012; Accepted 28 June 2012
Academic Editor: Warren T. Blume
Copyright © 2012 An Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Naymee J. Velez-Ruiz, and Joshua P. Klein, “Neuroimaging in the Evaluation of Epilepsy,” Seminars in Neurology, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 361–373, 2012.
- Julio C. Hernandez-Pavon, Niko MÃ¤kelÃ¤, Henri Lehtinen, Pantelis Lioumis, and Jyrki P. MÃ¤kelÃ¤, “Effects of navigated TMS on object and action naming,” Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, vol. 8, 2014.
- Monika Połczyńska, Susan Curtiss, Particia Walshaw, Prabha Siddarth, Chris Benjamin, Brian D. Moseley, Celia Vigil, Michael Jones, Dawn Eliashiv, and Susan Bookheimer, “Grammar tests increase the ability to lateralize language function in the Wada test,” Epilepsy Research, 2014.
- Alexander Barnett, Jeremy Marty-Dugas, and Mary Pat McAndrews, “Advantages of sentence-level fMRI language tasks in presurgical language mapping for temporal lobe epilepsy,” Epilepsy & Behavior, vol. 32, pp. 114–120, 2014.
- Monika M. Połczyńska, Christopher F.A. Benjamin, Brian D. Moseley, Patricia Walshaw, Dawn Eliashiv, Celia Vigil, Michael Jones, and Susan Y. Bookheimer, “Role of the Wada test and functional magnetic resonance imaging in preoperative mapping of language and memory: two atypical cases,” Neurocase, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- David P. Carey, and Leah T. Johnstone, “Quantifying cerebral asymmetries for language in dextrals and adextrals with random-effects meta analysis,” Frontiers in Psychology, vol. 5, 2014.